PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Pilicious

I like the compact view for sure, makes clicking on mobile waaay easier... I don't necessarily agree with removing the about me's from the multi-profile view though, as someone who uses pretty much the multi-profile view exclusively, I do like to read the about me's fairly often, with their removal, unless I go out of my way to read each person's about me, then I'm gonna be rarely seeing them. And considering they are already at the bottom of people's profiles, I don't see how it really speeds up clicking but by a second of two at the most by just not loading it. I'm going to miss reading others about me's.
This was done due to concerns about loading speed that were brought up. You're welcome to bring this up in a Suggestion to gauge if a wide enough slice of the community agrees with you. I'm open to bringing it back either way (in this case, the "update" would be as simple as deleting the `if( !$is_multiview)` line of code).
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page