PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

tinyfruitbat's Avatartinyfruitbat
elite.png
Compact mode is very nice, I've noticed less lag! My main gripe is that party clicking still requires more mouse movement than field clicking, so still harder on my wrist. Using keyboard controls, a party click still requires moving the mouse ~5 times, to hover over eggs. That's for 6 interactions. Conversely, full stacked and sorted fields get you 40 interactions with either 1 or no mouse movement at all, assuming keyboard controls. I know party interactions still give you more points, but I've still noticed how much more wrist movement is involved. Obviously the best solution is for me to use custom CSS. Feels a bit like cheating though ;) I'm also very aware that this is something most people don't have to deal with, I'm not expecting to be pandered to. Just gonna take some getting used to I guess.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page