PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

I'm going to talk on a me-level, since I don't talk for other people. Personally, I still see it as though I'm still human. I have emotions. I am allowed to be upset. What I am not allowed to do is, say for example, lie. That is where the expectations on me should lie - that my actions are in the aim of 'good', effectively. And they are, as evidence clearly dictates. Being "higher up" in something shouldn't mean you give up your rights to being human. We live, we eat, we breathe, we hurt, we feel, we empathise and we care. Same as anyone else. I heavily disagree with being anything other than yourself - I'm no robot, after all. If people have issues with someone being able to express themselves, as they are, whilst also being able to act appropriately and according to their own guidelines (which I can certainly say I have) then I don't know what to tell you. So long as I do right, there shouldn't be a problem, in my honest opinion. Could I say things better? Always. That's something I'm doing my best to work on all the time and I'm very critical of myself for it - this is why I am specifically deliberate in the words that I choose to use, that people cannot attempt to use them against me. I say what I mean and I mean what I say - in serious situations. If I'm joking around / messing about, obviously that's a different matter. We can't tell you what happens to people - as per our rules, so you're requesting something we can't provide. It was stated that we can detect when a user is doing the thing - if you don't know how to do it, you're not doing it. It's very easy to detect because it's so very specific. Emotions are a part of being a person - and we're still people. I disagree that we shouldn't have our emotions, but I do agree that we can provide clearer information. We can be upset about something but still be clear about it, after all. Every response that I have given has been calm, so if you've perceived otherwise then I apologise. I'll work on that as much as I can but at the end of the day, text has no tone. If you perceive me to be "aggro" (as I mentioned previously) even if I'm not, there's not much I can do about that other than tell you... Yeah, I'm pretty chill. Frankly put, I'm just dealing with the situation as each bit comes around. The more I'm given to do, the more I deal with it. If there's nothing to deal with, oddly enough, I stop dealing with it xD
GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
Garthic, I wasn't telling you to "not have emotions". What you feel and what you type is something different. I'm not forcing you to agree with me or change, because I said so. You have to consider the consequence, however, that the person you're talking to might get upset & isn't very diplomatic, if I can say it like that. And you can't really change what expectations others have of you, especially if you have a "higher rank". I understand that this topic is personal to you & you have all the right to be upset. But that doesn't mean you have to write down everything public to see, since you can think before you type and post something. But I admit myself that I'm a rather cold person, so that's just me, probably.
*** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *** Comic | Journal | Art Shop Avatar by me
AshiMagari's AvatarAshiMagari

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The problem with that, Jade, is that the current system is exploitable because clicks made earlier in the day still count. The culprits can do their interaction sharing at reset and then lock their fields hours before any one of them gets Rus. Then, once one of them does, it gets stuck bouncing between them because nobody can match the amount of clicks they've already made. I will still be looking at possible adjustments, but none of the "suggestions" made here are even close to solving the exploit.
Couldn't you just ban anyone you catch doing it? The threat should be enough to dissuade most violators, and over time anyone who genuinely doesn't care about the punishment will be gone anyway.
I am only going to say 1 thing people need to calm down and quit assuming they are accusing people certain ones yes but all no. Calm down, quit assuming and let them do their jobs on this site. Everyone needs to remember it is a privelage to be on this site and they can revolve that privelege by banning
triibu's Avatartriibu
Just my tiny two cents on the "auto-unlock fields during rus" and why it would be a really bad idea (in addition to keeping pokemon hidden on purpose). Rus is the absolute best way of mass-hatching eggs, being even better than super lucky egg use. People usually click your party once, then go through your fields, and then come back for more party clicks (if there is time / need) Thing is, someone with a few hundred visible pokemon will get way way more party clicks as someone with 4k+ visible pokemon. So force-unlocking fields during rus is effectively punishing people with a lot of pokemon (as compared to those with just a handful) by making it way less unlikely that people repeat click their party.
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
Amfira's AvatarAmfira
tbh though, I'm glad something is going to be done about this cause now I might actually have a more fair chance at getting rus lol. I always felt like something was fishy I had no idea about the blatant bragging in abouts though. I wish mods luck on finding a solution thank you guys for your hard work. 🙏
Call me Hawks reminder to check if you're on your wi-fi instead of data at home journal - art shop
pixel . me | ava . vaqabond
♡ he \ him ♡ 19 ♡ gay and afraid
Sefrinx's AvatarSefrinx
Personally only my evo/level fields are visible because I have much more important things to do in my day than waste hours re-clicking people for the same amount they clicked me. And quite honestly it's no ones business what's in my fields to begin with.
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
...I'm starting to believe the things people are saying about astrological events making people aggressive this month. Yikes. First my discord server, then the guys at work getting at each other and now here. Holy smokes!
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
June or July? Keep in mind that this literally started last month

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
I’m in no way a logical thinker, but I have analyzed the unlocking fields for rus suggestion. I am fine with it, but I took both sides and put in the pros and cons of it. Again, this is an analysis coming from a 21 year old who sits in a dark room playing space video games so don’t go too hard on me. I don’t feel like panicking other people so let me put this in bold: I am NOT suggesting anything. This is my analysis and thoughts. I never agreed or disagreed with unlocking userd fields. Pros: - The obvious of nobody cheating - More of your pokemon would be clicked Cons: - Possibility of messages asking if a pokemon is uft is increased. (This can be delt with easily though) - Pokemon you don’t want clicked will be clicked (Exp lock can halt this) I cannot see much other ways of stopping cheaters, getting rid of rus, which I’m very much against because a lot of us haven’t done anything wrong, catching the people redhanded, which is really difficult because if you ask their friends they may or may not lie, and so on. The only idea that would work that my mind could think up is the unlocking fields. This is just my two cents on the whole situation.
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page