PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

I'm going to talk on a me-level, since I don't talk for other people. Personally, I still see it as though I'm still human. I have emotions. I am allowed to be upset. What I am not allowed to do is, say for example, lie. That is where the expectations on me should lie - that my actions are in the aim of 'good', effectively. And they are, as evidence clearly dictates. Being "higher up" in something shouldn't mean you give up your rights to being human. We live, we eat, we breathe, we hurt, we feel, we empathise and we care. Same as anyone else. I heavily disagree with being anything other than yourself - I'm no robot, after all. If people have issues with someone being able to express themselves, as they are, whilst also being able to act appropriately and according to their own guidelines (which I can certainly say I have) then I don't know what to tell you. So long as I do right, there shouldn't be a problem, in my honest opinion. Could I say things better? Always. That's something I'm doing my best to work on all the time and I'm very critical of myself for it - this is why I am specifically deliberate in the words that I choose to use, that people cannot attempt to use them against me. I say what I mean and I mean what I say - in serious situations. If I'm joking around / messing about, obviously that's a different matter. We can't tell you what happens to people - as per our rules, so you're requesting something we can't provide. It was stated that we can detect when a user is doing the thing - if you don't know how to do it, you're not doing it. It's very easy to detect because it's so very specific. Emotions are a part of being a person - and we're still people. I disagree that we shouldn't have our emotions, but I do agree that we can provide clearer information. We can be upset about something but still be clear about it, after all. Every response that I have given has been calm, so if you've perceived otherwise then I apologise. I'll work on that as much as I can but at the end of the day, text has no tone. If you perceive me to be "aggro" (as I mentioned previously) even if I'm not, there's not much I can do about that other than tell you... Yeah, I'm pretty chill. Frankly put, I'm just dealing with the situation as each bit comes around. The more I'm given to do, the more I deal with it. If there's nothing to deal with, oddly enough, I stop dealing with it xD
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page