PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 212223

Wh- what? Is it just like... Hiding your fields and having an empty party every time you get Pokerus, or is it worse? Like, someone explain.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
I would guesss banning for x
naïve's Avatarnaïve

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

Wh- what? Is it just like... Hiding your fields and having an empty party every time you get Pokerus, or is it worse? Like, someone explain.
Having a group of people who are your friends click you. you get rus, lock your fields. then only that select group of people will have the highest chance of getting rus. honestly that's pathetic. why do people have to abuse every good thing we have.
Type Race Score: 0
[ journal ]
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
I didn’t realize this happened, but thanks for letting us know. Makes more sense now that I read the comments.
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,229,543
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 62 — 1,550 / 14,648
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature
ReshiStar's AvatarReshiStar

QUOTE originally posted by wasabï

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

Having a group of people who are your friends click you. you get rus, lock your fields. then only that select group of people will have the highest chance of getting rus. honestly that's pathetic. why do people have to abuse every good thing we have.
EXACTLY! Yesterday(Before reset, day) I watched 9 people get pokerus, only 5 of them were different users. edit: meaning, the same 4 users were getting rus, and 1 person who was buddies with the other 4
Avatar commissioned by Eddieween, for my usage only. Character owned by me.
Kitsune Hime's AvatarKitsune Hime
I honestly had a feeling it had to do with people hiding their fields, it was so annoying when they did so. :/ I'm glad this is being dealt with, or will be dealt with its just not cool to do that to people trying to play fair.
I am forever indecisive on a Pokésona lol.
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder

QUOTE originally posted by Hael

Does this have anything to do with seeing the same couple of people get Rus over and over again the past few days? @@ Maybe fields can be prevented from being locked if you get Rus or something..,
im just going to say that would be a bad idea, cause a lot of people have fields that are already locked and if rus allowed you to click those fields than pokemon people might not want leveled would be clicked.
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
Kang's AvatarKang
Why do people have to ruin things for others? Play fair guys. It's not that hard. Honestly. :/ I'm dissapointed people do this.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Hael's AvatarHael

QUOTE originally posted by ArtisticUmbresol

QUOTE originally posted by Hael

Does this have anything to do with seeing the same couple of people get Rus over and over again the past few days? @@ Maybe fields can be prevented from being locked if you get Rus or something..,
im just going to say that would be a bad idea, cause a lot of people have fields that are already locked and if rus allowed you to click those fields than pokemon people might not want leveled would be clicked.
Oh I meant locking additional fields, not forcing your currently locked fields to become unlocked! But that is a very valid worry, I'm just spitballing where it's probably not asked for. :3
Well I'm just grateful to the mods for taking notice of this, thank you you guys!
× 86 / 750
13/2000 for a charm box!
Avatar original audino design, recolored by me

Pages: 1234··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page