PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 212223

Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Woof, not that y'all mention it I have seen people with dozens of fields suddenly hide most of them when they get 'rus lately. Never thought much of it though other than that it was slightly annoying lol. I typically have most of my fields hidden but that's because I only want my wishforge and Starscream fields clicked. But I don't like, switch back and forth every time I get rus o_o (not that I get it too often anyway)
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
Maybe make a feature where a pokerus user would automatically have all locked fields unlock and then relock after rus ends?
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened sooner.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by MerpleSerple

Maybe make a feature where a pokerus user would automatically have all locked fields unlock and then relock after rus ends?
If that was a thing, you might as well just remove hidden fields altogether. The reason fields are hidden are so people don't have whatever's in that field seen. Maybe they're planning a gift for a friend, maybe they care a lot about the apperance of their fields and that one is ugly, or anything else. There are a multitude of reasons why people hide fields.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by MerpleSerple

That's not a good idea. People may have locked fields due to not wanting interactions, they've hidden fields due to them being a mess and hundreds of other reasons I can't think of. Plus this semi forces a type of play style and as far as I am aware PF doesn't want this. ^^;
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
DashirlunaFan's AvatarDashirlunaFan
THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting about this!! It's been driving me mad lately.
Avatar is a screencrop of my expensive friends in a dark-type field. ...Maybe I should put a template here, or some cool art or something. I honestly have no idea how to though. Someday.
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by ChimericalRequem

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened sooner.
I'll be honest - such a thing has never crossed my mind. I understand there are users who like to leave their fields hidden, and I am for that 100%! Their fields, their rules. And when they get Rus that's okay! However, when it's a group of people intentionally abusing - for lack of a better word - that feature so that they can all juggle Rus, that's NOT okay. It's taking away a loved and enjoyable feature for a lot of people. I get it, it's hard to get Rus, and it can be frustrating when you try for a couple days with no luck. But that's what Rus is, and that's how it's meant to be done. All in all - Don't be greedy, and don't ruin it for others.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
this has been happening in type races for so long lol glad it's finally getting mod attention though u>u
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
wuuuut? I didn't even know there was a way to cheat rus! I thought I just had really bad luck in getting it ^^; (I mean, it could just be me actually not getting it, and not people that abuse it getting it too often, but still lol) That's crazy though. But like, come on peeps, this is why we can't have nice things. Don't abuse stuff.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Ya know i have to say something like this doesn't surprise me much and it's really sad to see we have players on here being this greedy just for the chance to have the rus to either get their eggs hatched faster or pokemon leveled up faster. I keep my fields locked since it's only my party i want clicked. I find getting rus to much of a pain and don't bother with it. But that doesn't mean it gives who ever these players are a right to cheat with something like this. As the saying goes: This is why we can't have nice things.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.

Pages: 123456··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page