PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 212223

Joshie's AvatarJoshie
Just wondering, is this a reportable offense? I.e. if we see someone/ a group of people doing it should we report them or just leave it alone for now? I’ve taken notice of certain players doing this but I don’t want to do something I’m not supposed to
✦ PFP by GhostySoup
i24KittyKat's Avatari24KittyKat
I think to make sure people arent abusing rus would be to add a restriction on how many times a day someone could get rus. That would also help more people get a chance at it.
Avatar by Pfq event team Banner by aud.rey Journal
Steampunk's AvatarSteampunk
I def feel like some people have gotten pokerus alot more han others. I also feel like i've seen some people get it multiple times a day, and it's almost impossible to get it. I spent a whole day once trying to get it, and one person had it like 4 times.
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
I HATE IT when people get rus just to lock fields!
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,542,812
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 1636 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 799 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Joshie

Just wondering, is this a reportable offense? I.e. if we see someone/ a group of people doing it should we report them or just leave it alone for now? I’ve taken notice of certain players doing this but I don’t want to do something I’m not supposed to
Please feel free to report it if you see them continue it after the announcement. Its always better to be safe than sorry. As it is considering it is abusing the Rus system, it would be best that we are alerted.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Piplup40's AvatarPiplup40
maybe make it that only party clicks gained druing the rus count to the chance of getting it? I know it'll upset alot of people and deter from clicking fields but it feels like the best thing to do and feels least exploitative plus some of the people on my massclick list tend to go for rus and I accidentally got it once because I massclick them
my Childs. everything I do is for them
Ardik's AvatarArdik
Is there a way to tell if the rus is being juggled by pure chance and not on purpose? Like, determined rus hunters could get it a few times a day between them and a few other hunters. I see the same username a lot almost every day, and some have hidden fields anyways. I just worry if there might be a lot of reports that may end up being nothing.
My avatar was made by Dorgoat!
Hael's AvatarHael

QUOTE originally posted by Klance

Is there a way to tell if the rus is being juggled by pure chance and not on purpose? Like, determined rus hunters could get it a few times a day between them and a few other hunters. I see the same username a lot almost every day, and some have hidden fields anyways. I just worry if there might be a lot of reports that may end up being nothing.
Well it was mentioned in the first post that staff have a way to see when this kind of abuse is happening. So I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to check if someone is actually abusing it or not by looking at whatever logs they have of users. c: It's probably better to be safe than sorry and follow staff guidence on reporting anyone you feel may be suspicious!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Well, a lot of the reports are going to be false, because just by reading through this thread, people equate "getting rus a lot" to cheating. And that's obviously not the case at all, but the staff aren't really able to explain what is cheating and what isn't. So of course the staff can tell, but other users can't.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
"Getting Rus Alot" < "Watching People Lock Their Fields So Their Friends and Them Only Get PokeRus"
Yeah. This is the vibe i'm gettin'.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |

Pages: 1234567··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page