PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 212223

I honestly will not doubt that there's sadly going to be that chance that someone gets PkRs more than twice a day get reported bc RNG dictated that they get rus. Wonderful. Hopefully there will be people who actually can understand the situation, and not just get salty that they don't get rus, and just report everyone that gets it. 🙄
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
scraftys's Avatarscraftys
why do people keep trying to cheat and ruin pfq @___@ it's just a clicking game y'all stop trying to mess it up for the rest of us. especially when this site has a lot of kids on it. (the y'all is directed at the cheaters fyi)
Score: 0
icon © r00 on tumblr
FLIPSsided's AvatarFLIPSsided
Idc about Pokerus nor do I try to get it. But make it a "This user only gets it once or twice a day" thing. Might stop the abuse. :I It'll make people salty but.. Yeah.
Discord
Ask Me.
Toyhouse Art Fight DeviantArt [I will have you one day Melon Froakie. XD] Used to be NightTheGreninja. Icon is by Cloverpatch!
veliona's Avatarveliona
Probably saucey. I have seen people abusing the Pokerus system. IT'S ANNOYING.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Actually not a RUS hunter but I sometimes lock my fields for people to Click my eggs I bet just locking our fields while having RUS is okay?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by KNØÇK ØÜT

I honestly will not doubt that there's sadly going to be that chance that someone gets PkRs more than twice a day get reported bc RNG dictated that they get rus. Wonderful. Hopefully there will be people who actually can understand the situation, and not just get salty that they don't get rus, and just report everyone that gets it. 🙄
Luckily for us, PFQ mods are human beings who can actually judge situations and not bots who automatically take down/punish things that're reported :P If people are being reported incorrectly/if someone is repeatedly reporting others in an incorrect manner, a mod will more than likely be there to handle the situation/correct those who are mistaken. I seriously doubt any genuine RUS hunter will be affected by reports as the mods claim they can actively tell if someone is truly exploiting the system, so they will know right away when it's a faulty report or not. Reports =/= Instant Horrible Awful Punishment I think the worst that'll happen is an increase in reports that are ultimately false alarms, making the mods just a bit more busy :X But hopefully this will be enough to prevent these shenanigans from happening again.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna
pokerus can be abused ? how ?
27 | | 1000
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
I’m not that avid of a pokerus hunter, but I’m just going to give my input on this. I do like to click pokerus users for mass clicks for my egg timer and such, but the rus part is a bonus for me which is why I click those people. I have to stand by the current way pokerus works. It’s supposed to be chance-based with more chances if you click more. I do not like the idea of changing this to limit how many times someone can have it. Just because they click more and happen to be more lucky doesn’t mean we should lower their amount of times that they can get it. Besides, we already have one hour without rus after getting it. I think that is limited enough and changing this would be unfair. I realize that a lot of people are probably upset that they don’t get rus and certain users often get it more than others. However, like many users have said, just because someone gets pokerus a lot does not equate to them cheating! A select group of them do that, and it is not fair to simply generalize everyone in this matter. Regarding locked fields and what to do about them, I am not a fan of simply reducing the rus to be impacted only by party clicks. This makes it incredibly tedious to just refresh someone’s user page over and over for their party. And what happens when the user is afk and doesn’t update their party? This makes it frustrating for those who competitively hunt pokerus. Of course, there are a lot of users (usually the newer ones) who don’t update their party, but there could be more of these users with only-party-clicks enforced. There could be benefits to this, like possibly faster egg hatching with more party clicks (potentially), but I feel this has more cons than pros. It’ll make a lot of competitive hunters unhappy; it’s a lot slower to wait for party clicks than to go through thousands of stacked fields. And for those who say that they hate people who have rus with locked fields, I just have to reiterate what others have said. People lock fields for a reason, and just going out and reporting people who get rus a lot and have locked fields may not be the way to go. Before you report, make sure to see if it’s been done more than once. Just seeing it once could be a coincidence, but if they seem to lock their fields for the over and over, that’s a red flag. Quite frankly, what I’m hoping will happen is that nothing will change and that this announcement will stop the cheating. Sometimes people make mistakes, but they’ll fix them. It’s only a problem when they refuse to fix it. Everyone’s here just for fun, and it’s generally an amazing community (which is why I love it here). People probably just went overboard and it’ll (hopefully) be resolved soon. We all make mistakes and it’s okay! As to resolving the issue, I say keep an eye out for those who seem to repeatedly doing this without stopping after seeing this announcement. Other than that, I think no change is needed. I’m pretty sure the mods can handle it and everything will be good. Finally, per always, thanks to the mods for always giving us updates on things. And if you actually read through this whole post, thanks for sticking around because I spent quite a bit typing this haha ;3
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,286,755
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 63 — 11,866 / 15,122
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
I don't think anything needs to be done in terms of changing the functions of pokerus. As Cele said, this seems incredibly easy to detect. I expect that the people doing this will stop now that the announcement has been made and, if not, will be easily found and punished. There's no need to jump to huge changes like only counting party clicks or limiting rus to x times a day.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
I hope those certain people get caught and banned -_-

Pages: 12345678··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page