PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 212223

ThunderRaptor's AvatarThunderRaptor
I am hoping they don't have to temporally change Pokerus rules just because of a few bad apples. I honestly hope we can find a way to catch cheaters and give them what they deserve. sucks that people will cheat to win in anything.
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Didn't Niet say something fairly recently about either altering Pokerus or getting rid of it altogether? I swear I remember reading something like that. Of course I very well could've been dreaming... I dream about pfq way too much XD
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Estra's AvatarEstra
I'll take a wild guess here and say that Niet never said anything about changing rus or taking it away. Unless of course somebody comes by with proof, maybe we shouldn't say things with nothing to back them up.
Survivor of the Adminaggedon of 2017
Icon drawn by me.
QUIXR's AvatarQUIXR
I was just trying to get pokerus today just for funnsies and I noticed a few people locking all their feilds and saying to go to the links to their friends pages located in their about. And soon after that one of those friends in that list got the pokerus! I didn't really care much at the time but now that this forum exists I'm suspicious.
Personally I think, people should just put more effort into increasing their actions per minute, custom CSS and pre-empting pokérus hosts, that are active hunters of it. Rather then doing something like this, then ruining the game play for the userbase.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Yeah, now that you mention it, people ARE doing the friend list thing...
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,632,074
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2105 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
furina's Avatarfurina
I saw a few people doing this while they had Rus... (Won't tell names.) I had no idea this was an exploit. That sucks, man.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
I just don't get the point honestly, like yea you get the pokerus and you block anyone from seeing your fields, what's the damn point if having the Rus then if no one clicks your stuff lol
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Hael's AvatarHael

QUOTE originally posted by Princess Alexx

I just don't get the point honestly, like yea you get the pokerus and you block anyone from seeing your fields, what's the damn point if having the Rus then if no one clicks your stuff lol
I think they're mostly hunting for stuff and want their eggs to hatch real quick, so not getting their fields leveled more is worth the tradeoff? I don't know but I don't get it either, besides the fact that you're activitely trying to prevent others from getting Rus. :/
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I do it because I want eggs to focus, I've gotten rus at 2 am my time before and only had 1 set of eggs hatch, could care less about my fields but because of this guess I have to open them...
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page