PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
A quick update: Finished the tourney again in the top 100. Summoned a bunch more legendaries, slowly moving forward with that. Occasionally selling things from my fields, nice to find out that basically anyone can do that. Surfing Pichu have different color coats based on their gender :)
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
End of the Week
  • Last tournament is ending. It was difficult, the 100th place was at close to a million interaction points. In comparison I had less than 400k. Still hit the hard goal, so that's good.
  • Hatched more albinos, this time a fakemon and a Luvdisc.
  • Type Race this month! Think I'm going to shiny hunt either Beldum or Honedge.
  • Bred a few Shinxel, they were a little more difficult than previous variants but still doable.
  • Made a 96% pair of Raichu, makes breeding the Pichu variants really easy. Filling up my shop with them since they seem to be a popular sell.
  • Sold all my current extra legendaries , as well as a bunch of the variants from the store. I've been really lucky with customers. Now I have a waiting list for Maravol, but until I can breed them I'm just making a note of who wants. Should be able to once the next tournament season begins, according to conventional wisdom.
I think that's it for this update, next one will come next week!
New Update
  • Mass Click Weekend just ended. Reward was mega stone voucher-5 and an egg for a new Houndour/Deino variant, based off of the Greek mythical creatures Orthrus and Cerberus. I've started a bit of a description for it, and when I breed more it should get funny.
  • I really think MCWs are too easy. 10,000 clicks over two days, I can finish that in an hour of casually clicking fields. I mean it's great that we get a pretty good reward, but I kind of wish it was a bit more of a challenge.
  • Got Pokerus today, but already after I had finished all my shelter adoptions and it was when there were only around 300 people online. Got a few of my 'mon leveled up and evolved, but otherwise it wasn't exciting. First time getting 'rus this year though.
  • In preparation for the type-race this month I started a Honedge hunt. Right now I'm at 140 hatched with nothing special, but hopefully that changes soon. I didn't get my first Eevee special until around 180 so there's nothing to worry about.
  • Was making a type-race mass click list but couldn't seem to get the link to connect to an image. Going to have to work on that.
Hopefully my next update will have some good hunting news! Until then...
Update Time
Whoops it's been a bit too long since my last post.
  • Type Race finished, I just barely hit the final personal goal at 1522 points. Thanks to those that helped with shelter passes so I could catch up at the end.
  • So far I've hatched over 700 Honedge eggs and only popped a single shiny. Not nearly as lucky as my Eevee hunt, where I hatched a bunch of shiny and albinos by this point.
  • I did hatch a couple of random albinos though, Torkoal and Oricorio. Now I'm working on the nectars to get albino credit for all the dance formes.
  • I've gotten 'rus two more times this month, just a few hours after the first one and then a week later. Unfortunately one of them I completely missed because I wasn't expecting it so went into the shower, and the other one I had [again] already finished most of my adoptions.
  • The latest tournament was hatching unique eggs. I completed hard mode, but because it was during type race I focused on that instead of trying for the leaderboard.
  • The exclusive released with the tournament looks really nice! It seems to be a variation based off the Norse Valkyrie. I love the special versions, the colors are awesome! Maybe someday I'll hatch some nice ones.
  • The next tournament is hatching based on V~Wave. That should also be easy enough to get hard mode, and depending on what the v~waves are and how my Honedge hunt is going, we'll see if I try for the leaderboard or not.
I think I'm all caught up now, hopefully I'll remember to post more often than once every two weeks. Life gets in the way, so yah'know...
Quick News
  • Won an albino Magnemite from the Type Race raffle. Yay!
  • 1 day left in the V~Wave tournament, finished hard mode pretty quickly but no way to get on the leaderboard. I've decided not to worry about finishing in the top 100 until later in the season. Most are focused now on getting the new eggs in order to keep Arceus rank, so I'll wait until it stops becoming so competitive before trying for the eggs myself.
  • Got the green nectar for Pointe Style Oricorio. The other nectars have not come yet, but they will eventually. I just have to be vigilant about watering my berry field.
  • Finished the Valentine event and got my naughty boy!
    Got 2 of the big shrooms from boxes, and bought the 3rd for like 150k credits. The rest of the tasks went fairly quickly, I got lucky with the pokeblock+ one.
  • Been thinking about making a real shop. Problem is I will need to focus on keeping the supply up, but I'm more interested in finishing my dex and upgrading gemwish badges. It will happen, but probably not for a while.
Next update will come in a few days, if I remember \_O_/
New Post New Time
  • Hit hard mode in tourney, stopping there. Prize is from a previous tourney (Impyre) and I already have it, so not even worrywing about it.
  • Mass-Click Weekend happened, and the prize was (another mega stone voucher and) Totem Sandslash! Wasn't expecting that, was hoping for a mudsdale or dugtrio. But it works anyways. I love that they are putting out new variants and totems along with the megas.
  • Yesterday was a Shazi/Ravyne bonus day, with V~Wave so I popped a Z-Crystal in the hopes of hatching an albino for my hunt. And I got 2!
  • My Honedge hunt is now at 1 shiny and 2 albino out of >1200 hatched. Today is a Sei day so I'm hoping for maybe another shiny, but I'm halfway through my adopts with nothing. Either way, I'm ending this hunt at the end of the week.
  • Applied to be a moderator. If I'm accepted it would be an interesting challenge since I've never moderated before, but I like a challenge and to learn new skills.
  • After discussing with people on Discord, after this hunt I will be focusing on accumulating currencies, as well as finishing summons and increasing wishforge gem levels. That will allow me to get hypermode in the near future, which will fuel hunts as well as sustaining hypermode. I just need to get started.
Whoops Too Long, Update Time
  • Ended the Honedge hunt. Didn't get anything different since the last update.
  • Upgrading gemwish badges. Currently have everything up to gold except dragon, just need 1 more evolve for it. Need a bunch of evolves (like several hundred) to finish upgrading the badges I've started. Mostly ghost and steel because of my previous hunt.
  • Had a bunch more summons. Some ones of note are Zygarde and Solgaleo. Have Giratina and Tornadus waiting.
  • Type Race ! Current score is 979 at about the halfway mark. Most likely going to finish the personal goal, unless something bad happens.
  • Just got Pokerus, but even with over 800 people online I didn't hatch too many eggs. The problem with choosing deino eggs for the type race in the hopes a lot of people would click me and hatch them quickly. Still went up over 75 points in just that 15 minutes, so that was helpful. I wasn't even really trying for rus, just got lucky.
  • Also been working on refilling my for-sale fields. Added a new field for the overflow. Bought a meteorite with tournament tokens and am starting to breed the apocalyptic lines. Started with apoc. Pooch because of the type race.
  • Once the type race is finished I'll try to fill a field with Maravol. Have a bunch of requests for them, so I bought one from someone else to increase the odds of spawning an egg. The average required interactions for a single egg is 5000, so that could take a looooong time without a high-percentage breeding pair.
  • Had another tournament. Didn't rank, but finished hard mode. Prize was another repeat so not really worried. This week is Valkind again, and points are awarded based on scour rewards. It's actually proven difficult since it is based on RNG and I've been hitting a string of bad luck. A lot of scours have returned empty, even over 75% rest. Really annoying since I'm right on the edge of ranking. Also at this rate, if my luck remains poor, I won't finish hard mode either.
That should be a pretty good update since the last time I wrote here. Hopefully I'll give an update at the end of the type race.
Post-TR Update:
  • Type Race just finished, I ended with a final score of 2411! That's my best score so far. Got me 2 Dark Z-crystals.
  • The tournament ended yesterday. I didn't rank, but I did finish hard mode. Next time it's a scour points tourney I'm going to keep track of what I receive.
  • Got a few traded Maravol, now I have a 78% pair. Not the best, but it is definitely better than what I had. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few eggs a day.
  • So many apocalyptic pooches! Was breeding them during the type race, so now I hav several dozen for sale. Delta'd one (type ). Also delta'd an Alolan Meowth into type .
  • Received 1 special during the type race, an albino Houndour. Also bought an albino and shiny Growlithe.
  • Working on collectiong Zophan Canisters. I'm up to 509, meaning I can get 4 weeks of hypermode. I'll probably start it next month, along with a hunt for something matching my type race team.
  • Didn't get selected for a mod. Oh well!
  • Berry fields are fully upgraded, giving 32 planting slots. I did a full set of durin berries with pretty good watering, ended up with over 400 harvested. That's going to be a significant cash farm! Also selling training bags for cash, the credits are starting to flow in.
  • Making boxboxes instead of opening them. Each boxbox sells for 100zc, so that will be another good way of keeping hypermode active.
Until next time!
Quick Post!
  • Type Race Team Dark made a raffle at the very end of the event, and I won a shiny Deino! Brings my shiny dex up to 20 (D rank)!
  • Bred a bunch of apocalyptic shroomish and growlithe. Also got a 93% pair of growlithe, and am working on a few other pairs for future hunts.
  • Been selling some things again from my shop. Also helped some guys dex a bunch of stuff, found a Jirachi in the shelter, and am about to finish my evos for Mythril Normal Gem! Almost ready to upgrade fire gem as well.
  • Am now at over 1000 separate dex entries, hit that yesterday. Finished the Unown dex too.
Annoyed with things... Hope they are fixed or at least resolved to a mutual understanding, otherwise my interest in the game and my future activity will drop drastically. Why does this keep happening? I become invested in something, and then something happens that blows up into a big issue and I end up leaving the community. Been playing this game for almost 5 months, was becoming more involved (and considering spending money), and now poop hit the fan and I'm seriously considering just deleting everything. I know I'm taking this way too personally, but when things like this happen it is only a bad sign of the things that could happen in the future. I hope it doesn't come to pass, but as is said so often in Star Wars, "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page