PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
bump I'm back! More info to come soon
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
Happy New Year! I'm back to clicking daily again, after 3 years of not being here. It's been a journey, but I'm looking forward to hunting again. I'm not going to go into the details of my life over the last 3 years, but I'll put a few updates and then go into the game events of the last month since I've been back. Last major update I think was at the beginning of the pandemy. I'm still trudging along at the same work, different position. Gave up on trying anything history/archaeology related, it just won't work here. I'm actually planning on moving back to the USA in a couple months (probably mid-March), it's going to be a big move and life change. I came back to PFQ in late November. Activated hypermode for 6 months. Since then I've gotten pokérus a bunch, I think 5 times. I got the mass-click for december, played a bunch for my birthday, and got the full line of albino Shooting Star Cleffa (ended with 5s/3a/521h). I was on fairy type-race team, and got 5,106 points, almost a new all-time record! This month (January) I am on grass team, looking forward to that. Might hunt applins. Re-opened my shop, time to make money again and stock up on zophan for hypermode again in 6 months. Until next time...
Monthly update time: Did an exeggcute hunt, got myself a melan! 15s/11a/1m/1609h eggs Finished before grass type race, so started an applin hunt. Got a melan apple too, but still going for a while. Would really like 3 or 4 melans but that's not happening any time soon. Will change my hunt for type race in February. Grass type race was fun, we ended in 4th I think. PR of 4581 and I was not as consistent as I could have been. I'm being too distracted by hunts and I'm not filling my dex, it's a problem >_< Someday I'll get arceus rank again.

February Update

Was on ice type race, finished with 6019 points for a personal best! Did two hunts this past month, applin and amaura. Both got melans! 35s/29a/1m/4093h applin 10/9/1/1442 amaura Saving the applin hunt for later, want 2 more melans for final evos. Next hunt will probably be toxtricity for type race the next two months (electric and poison). Got rus a few times, most recently on 19/02 at 21:00 Since getting melanistic amaura I've focused on filling my dex, nearly finished! Only a few more dex entries to get arceus rank, and only missing the most recently released summons and fakemon. Think I'll finish it in the next couple of weeks. Wiped my about me, may remodel it later but not likely any time soon. Had to remove some stuff due to legibility, I guess? Not really in the mood to fix it so just took everything down.
I've moved back to the US! My laptop's in the shop to try to fix the screen, but I'm not hopeful. Playtime has been to a minimum, so nothing really to update. I have hunt numbers saved somewhere, I'll write them down here next time.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page