PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

I'm alive!

Whoops I seem to have gone missing from here for 3 weeks. I'm still around just been extremely busy off-line and limited in what I can do daily here. Also my computer screen hinge broke so my laptop is incapacitated for a while.
  • Type Race ended the other day, I did pretty well. Finished with 2128 points, getting 2 z-crystals.
  • Spent the month in between type races getting more zophan to get back into HM+Über mode, along with getting 5 shiny charms. Was able to achieve that just a few days before type race began.
  • Since the Spinarak hunt I've done 3 more, all during Type Race: A quick Turtonator hunt (1s/3a/224 H), then Ponyta using a shiny charm (4s/3a/199 H), and finally Fennekin on the last day of the type race when it was the POTD, also with a shiny charm (5s/4a/212 H).
  • With the help of SpyderMonkee I was able to get 3 meteorite shards, but accidently made two of the same one. Still trying to swap it for the one I need, but I'm more likely to be successful just selling it and using the funds to get another one.
  • Today I finished hatching all the Ultra Beasts! I still have 3 eggs waiting, which I'll use to eventually get Type:Null.
  • I am now only missing 2 eggs for the eggdex, Type:Null and the recent scorpion fakemon. For the pokedex I'm still missing a few legendary pokemon formes as well as the pokemon connected to the missing eggs.
  • Tomorrow I plan on starting a Gible hunt, since I need to increase my ground and dragon gem badges.
Next post probably won't be for another week or so, unless something exciting happens.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294

Update:

• Got pokerus on Nov 20 at 07:30, then again on Nov 21 at 19:45
  • Finished Gible hunt at 8s/9a/0m/484 H
  • Starting a quick Crabrawler hunt, already have an albino
  • Quit the last tournament at 220, made hard goal but not on the leaderboard
  • This week's tournament is hatch quirky nature pokemon, hoping I can stay on the board for it
  • Type Race this month is Dragon! I am going to host a raffle for it, waiting on approval
  • Planning on hunting Tyrunt during the TR
  • Made XD001 for each contest category, but failed to fill up Tough. Without a max berry good for it, that's a difficult one to fill!
  • Finished Mass-Click weekend easily as usual, got the new totem sticker for Braviary. Going to save it for a hunt.
  • Still really close to finishing the pokedex! Only need 2 more UBs to get Type:Null, then just need like 2 legendary formes and the new fakemon. I am almost positive I'll have Arceus rank by January.

WHAT A DAY!!!

Today 2 really big things happened!!!! I hatched another melan, and I achieved Arceus Rank!!!! Alright let's do this orderly:
  • I got pokerus again on 3 Dec at 10:15.
  • My birthday was on the 4th, so I got my Birthday Ravyne and +30% bonus exp boost. Really helped me hatch eggs and finish my shelter adoptions several days!
  • Did two hunts in the last few days: Crabrawler, finishing at 4s/6a/0m/276 hatched (including a pair of albino twins), then Abra at 5s/2a/1m/437 hatched!!!! I went 374 hatches before I got my first Abra albino, then hatched a second soon after. The melan came at hatch #428. Here he is: I had mentioned in Discord yesterday that I hadn't been getting any albinos and I had this tiny feeling like I would be getting an early-chain melan, and look what happened!
  • I was able to stay on the leaderboard during the tournament, ending in 64th place and getting an egg. This also got me enough tokens to get last week's egg, and after hatching and evolving them both I finished the PFQ exclusive dex.
  • After the tournament ended I broke my chain, and while hatching pokemon for gems, I hatched another albino Abra and three more albino Crabrawler.
  • I have finished the gemwish badges for fighting and psychic, just need to evolve some more to upgrade them.
  • I had been unable to find two more UBs to get a Type:Null voucher, so I sacrificed two of my own. I had previously borrowed the missing legendary formes to get their pokedex credit. Once Type:Null was hatched, and the two fakemon were evolved, I achieved Arceus rank! Since it is only the second week of the tournament, I have plenty of time to do hunts before having to worry about losing Arceus rank.
  • 2 more minor things: the Type Race raffle I am hosting has been approved; I also remodeled my 'about me', but there are still some problems with sizes and images and things. It's not finished, but it is usable for the most part. I saved everything I had in the previous version so I can just add things as I fix it.
Type Race begins tomorrow, here's to a successful competition!
AHHH I hatched another melan! Thats two in less than a week! Did my Type Race Tyrunt hunt, ended at 11 shiny, 18 albino, 1 melan, 872 hatched. Finished the type race with a whopping 5172 points! Way more than I've ever been able to get before. Got 13 z-fragments from it, our team wasn't very large so we didn't get too many team goals. I hosted a raffle for Type Race, I think it was a success. Not too many participants or prizes, but overall it went well. Tournament was a failure since there was no option for the hatch mission for team dragon (or several other teams). Was only able to complete the easy goal. Got pokerus again on the 10th Dec at 14:45, then again on the 14th Dec at 17:15. Going to start a Girafarig hunt to continue the living dex.
Sally is being so nice to me!!! He was literally the first shiny/albino I hatched in this chain, in only 88 hatches! Finished the hard task in the tournament which was nice. Finished the Girafarig quick-hunt at 2s/6a/230 hatched.
Galar is being released! As part of the advent calendar reward the starters were released. Made it so my Arceus rank was gone, but that was fine. I finished up the Scatterbug hunt (3s/3a/1m/456 H) and then got all the starters. So Arceus rank is back. Finished hard mode on this tournament, and ended the contest in 6th place! Got a random albino croaket! Will rotate it through all the formes eventually (still need to do that with the albino oricorio too >_<) The Secret Santa give-out happened, I got a ton of fossils to resurrect, a bunch of summons, as well as a bunch of currency. I gave out about the same amount of currency, some summons, and a few shinies. Overall it was a nice little thing for the holiday. I think I'm going to hunt Bronzor next. Going to start breeding to fill up their presence in the shelter then start the actual hunt tomorrow.

Happy New Year!

A few updates for this post:
  • Had a ton of trouble with the bronzor hunt. Finished at 3s/3a/293 hatched (including an electric delta albino). I got sick halfway through and just couldn't click enough to keep the eggs in the shelter stocked, so I quit.
  • Got pokerus at 10:45 on Dec 31
  • On New Year's Day Niet activated all the boosts, which was great for hunting. After a few hours to finish the bronzor hunt, I moved to Sobble since ther are so many eggs in the shelter and they hatched really quickly. Hatched about 200 eggs that day, then yesterday finished it up. Ended at 7s/3a/222 hatched.
  • Now I'm doing a quick Corsola hunt. Shouldn't take long since I only need one of each for the living dex, we'll see how long I continue it for the store.
  • On Team Rock this month! Hosting the thread, going to hunt one of the fossils. Not sure which yet.
  • Finished the Scour task missions.
  • Completed hard mode in the tournament (harvesting berries), not trying for the leaderboard.
  • More than halfway to having enough zophan for a half-year of hypermode! I already have next month set, so I'm stockpiling the zophan and should have enough soon. Currently at 1600 zophan, with 400 ready to be converted.
  • Finished corsola hunt at 3s/4a/0m/469 hatched.
  • Type Race finished, got 13 rock fragments. Ended at 2178 points.
  • Hunted Shieldon, was a real crappy hunt at 2s/9a/0m/609 hatched. That's including 3 shiny charms and 2 sei days...
  • Finished hard mode in two more tournaments, bought the forme change item for Dialga.
  • Got pokerus another tiem or two, last one was on 14 Jan at 09:15.
  • At 2600 and have another boxbox for sale and plenty of credits and gold to convert, so I have enough for the half-year hypermode. Just need to convert and then I'll be good.
New type race, I'm on fighting team and hosting the team thread. Starting a Heracross hunt. Finished a short eevee hunt at 2s/4a/358 hatched. Finished the recent competition in the tope 100, got a male petripeep. Got a random pokerus while asleep at 08:00 on 27-Jan. Bought 6-months of hypermode, going to try to stockpile zophan.
EEEEEEEEEEEP! Hatched a melan in less than 200! Second shiny in the hunt, she arrived at hatch 169. Named her after the rhinoceros beetle. In other news, completed hard mode in the tournament and 34th place in the competition. Another competition starts in a couple days.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page