PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

Happy New Year!

A few updates for this post:
  • Had a ton of trouble with the bronzor hunt. Finished at 3s/3a/293 hatched (including an electric delta albino). I got sick halfway through and just couldn't click enough to keep the eggs in the shelter stocked, so I quit.
  • Got pokerus at 10:45 on Dec 31
  • On New Year's Day Niet activated all the boosts, which was great for hunting. After a few hours to finish the bronzor hunt, I moved to Sobble since ther are so many eggs in the shelter and they hatched really quickly. Hatched about 200 eggs that day, then yesterday finished it up. Ended at 7s/3a/222 hatched.
  • Now I'm doing a quick Corsola hunt. Shouldn't take long since I only need one of each for the living dex, we'll see how long I continue it for the store.
  • On Team Rock this month! Hosting the thread, going to hunt one of the fossils. Not sure which yet.
  • Finished the Scour task missions.
  • Completed hard mode in the tournament (harvesting berries), not trying for the leaderboard.
  • More than halfway to having enough zophan for a half-year of hypermode! I already have next month set, so I'm stockpiling the zophan and should have enough soon. Currently at 1600 zophan, with 400 ready to be converted.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 760
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page