PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

WHAT A DAY!!!

Today 2 really big things happened!!!! I hatched another melan, and I achieved Arceus Rank!!!! Alright let's do this orderly:
  • I got pokerus again on 3 Dec at 10:15.
  • My birthday was on the 4th, so I got my Birthday Ravyne and +30% bonus exp boost. Really helped me hatch eggs and finish my shelter adoptions several days!
  • Did two hunts in the last few days: Crabrawler, finishing at 4s/6a/0m/276 hatched (including a pair of albino twins), then Abra at 5s/2a/1m/437 hatched!!!! I went 374 hatches before I got my first Abra albino, then hatched a second soon after. The melan came at hatch #428. Here he is: I had mentioned in Discord yesterday that I hadn't been getting any albinos and I had this tiny feeling like I would be getting an early-chain melan, and look what happened!
  • I was able to stay on the leaderboard during the tournament, ending in 64th place and getting an egg. This also got me enough tokens to get last week's egg, and after hatching and evolving them both I finished the PFQ exclusive dex.
  • After the tournament ended I broke my chain, and while hatching pokemon for gems, I hatched another albino Abra and three more albino Crabrawler.
  • I have finished the gemwish badges for fighting and psychic, just need to evolve some more to upgrade them.
  • I had been unable to find two more UBs to get a Type:Null voucher, so I sacrificed two of my own. I had previously borrowed the missing legendary formes to get their pokedex credit. Once Type:Null was hatched, and the two fakemon were evolved, I achieved Arceus rank! Since it is only the second week of the tournament, I have plenty of time to do hunts before having to worry about losing Arceus rank.
  • 2 more minor things: the Type Race raffle I am hosting has been approved; I also remodeled my 'about me', but there are still some problems with sizes and images and things. It's not finished, but it is usable for the most part. I saved everything I had in the previous version so I can just add things as I fix it.
Type Race begins tomorrow, here's to a successful competition!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 800
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page