PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Did a hunt for Roggenrola. During the hunt they switched the chances for shinies and albinos, something I am quite concerned about. Oh well. Ended at 5s/7a/504 hatched. Now doing a quick Relicanth hunt, hoping to finish it before my HM and ubercharm run out. I'm thinking I will not be renewing them this month. The tournament did not go as planned, there was no way I was going to make it into the top 100 without clicking 100k times a day it seemed. Next tournament is V~wave evolving, so that should be alright. Waiting on the supplier to get my UB egg, then will hatch Pheromosa.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
  • Finished tourney in 81st place, got myself a cute little catworm. Have to make it quite unhappy to evolve, though.
  • Electric team for type race, going to hunt Shinx.
  • Did a hunt of Relicanth, ended at 2s/3a/223 hatched.
  • Hatched Pheromosa, probably going to be a while before my next UB.

RIP In-Game Productivity

Real life has been a huge burden on me lately, causing my play-time to crash.
  • As a result, I did pretty poorly in the Type Race. Only managed 1636 points. Never maxed out my adoptions.
  • Hunting Shinx, going to try for a long chain. Currently at 2s/7a/439 hatched. I'm not particularly happy with the rates, after the adjustment. It took me over 200 hatches to get my first special (an albino) and then I hatched 3 within 50 hatches of each other.
  • Finshed the last tournament with hard level completed, going to try the same for this one. Evolving V~Wave matches, might be difficult while hunting.
  • SpyderMonkee and I are still working on finishing the Super Saiyan line. They keep gifting me tokens to get the last dragon ball, I couldn't do it without them :)
  • Got Pokérus twice on the 13th, first at 9:30 and then again at 11:00 (while I was in the shower >_<)
Completed hard mode in the evolution tourney, stopping there since I don't need the Solynx egg. Got 'rus another two times, on Sep 19 at 6am and again at 8:15am server time. Upgrading to mythril electric badge, and finished titanium ice badge. Been doing a lot better with hatching specials lately. 7s/11a/717 hatched so far. Going to try to hit 1500 before considering to stop. Giving Megaman1551 some business to get dex credit for mega evolutions. Done a bunch so far, will continue eventually.
  • Ugh I finished the tournament at 101st place, just barely missing the leaderboard by 3 eggs...
  • Got 'rus twice in one day again, on 26 Sep 07:30 and 14:45.
  • Hunt update: 16s/22a/1330 hatched. Going to continue until HM runs out, then stop.
  • Thanks to Megaman1551, I now have all the mega evolutions except Mega Jumpluff Q. Will probably get it from the mega voucher from MCW.
  • Finished MCW goal quickly, as usual.
  • Saving up zophan for a shiny charm box. 1271/2000, not gonna refresh HM + Ubercharm next month to save.
  • Got the last dragon ball needed for the saiyan line.
  • Have a mage orb waiting to be used, as well as an ultra beast egg to adopt.
  • Made a few more breeding pairs, and selling a couple extras.

HM Break

• Taking a break from hunting. Not renewing hypermode or ubercharm for a while, going to try to get Arceus rank first. We'll see how long I last.
  • Found a shiny charm box for 1400zc in the trade forums, so I got it. Now I'm collecting charms. Have 2 so far, want at least 5.
  • Finishing the shinx hunt at 26s/34a/0m/1845H. Yesterday used a shiny charm and electric z-crystal for better melan chances, but no dice.
  • Did hard mode on the tournament.
  • Got pokerus yesterday at 22:15 server time.
  • On Team Poison this month! Going to hatch random stuff for the race.
  • Waiting for the next ultra beast egg to hatch. Also have a few summons, including Magquaza.
  • Almost done with titanium electric badge, just a few more evolutions which I probably will get today or tomorrow.

Post-Type Race

• Got Pokerus on 15 Oct at 20:15.
  • Completed hard mode on the last couple tournaments, got shiny and albino Mega Scizor.
  • Summoned the Magquaza, also got a random black prizm from a box and summoned Necrozma and fused. The other day also got a random azure flute from a box to summon Arceus! Will summon the god after this little hunt is finished.
  • During Type Race I hatched a random shiny spinarak, and because of the tournament to hatch a specific nature I decided to do a little spinarak hunt. Already hatched 2 albinos, so just waiting on that last shiny. Currently at (1)0s/2a/174 hatched.
  • Hatched a few other poison albinos including Venonat, Skrelp, and Oddish.
  • Didn't do too well in Type Race, only managed 1411 points. Our team came in third though, so was able to get 2 full z-crystals out of it.
  • Collected 5 shiny charms, so now it's time to get back hypermode and ubercharm status to continue hunting things.
  • Upgrading poison badge to titanium, and still waiting on electric, rock, ghost, and dark evolutions for those badges.
Quick update today:
  • Got pokerus three times recently, twice on 21 Oct at 07:30 and 09:15, and then on 23 Oct at 20:15.
  • Type Race raffle prizes are being distributed. So far won a shiny Venonat and and shiny male Combee.
  • Came in 50th place in the last dress-up competition.
  • Still have the spinarak hunt waiting, need 1 more shiny.
  • Just barely keeping up with the tournament this week. Mission is to evolve pokemon, so right now I'm adopting quick evolves from the shelter and trying to level them up as fast as possible. Really hoping to get the egg this week.
  • Upgraded poison badge, and still working on the others.

New Update

• Hatched twin albino spinarak, put up for auction.
  • Hatched my first chained shiny spinarak at (1)1s/4a/0m/410 hatched, so ending the hunt.
  • Finished the tournament in 87th place, earning a kawotor egg.
  • Got pokerus again on 24/10/2019 at 13:45
  • Missing 9 in my eggdex: Arceus (which is summoned and incubating now), on of the fakemon which I'll buy after this tournament season ends, and the rest are Ultra Beasts. Have another UB coming in the supplier soon.
  • Missing 59 in my pokedex, mostly alternate forms and Ultra Beasts. A few fakemon evolutions too.
AHHHHH I hatched an albino Arceus!!! Totally unexpected :)))) It actually hatched with a twin, albino Growlithe, in the party as well, making two sets of twins hatched that day (with albino twin spinarak earlier).

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page