PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

Post-TR Update

• Finished hard mode in the latest tournament.
  • Type race ended, team came in 4th place. I finished with exactly 1500 points, after struggling hard in the first few days with inactivity. Got 2 z-crystals from it.
  • Ended my Heracross hunt at 5s/12a/1m/562 hatched, starting a Dratini hunt to get dragon gems. I know it's not the best egg for it, but I could use the specials too.
  • Bought a money safe to keep money safe (I love that joke). Gonna stockpile zophan and credits for the next several months.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
  • Didn't really do anything with the Dratini hunt. Ended it to get the new Galar pokemon. Then started a Castform hunt.
  • Finished the Castform hunt with 10s/14a/905H (used a charm as well). Plenty extra to sell.
  • Didn't finish in the top 100 in the new tournament so didn't get the new egg. Hoping I can do well in the next week and buy the egg from the shop with tokens.
  • Making breeding pairs of the new Galar pokemon, just need a few more from other users to get good 97%+ pairs.
  • Upgraded the steel badge to mythril.
  • Type Race went really well. I got 2328 points, and team finished all of the goals, in 4th place. Received 2 z-crystals for it.
  • Finished the rufflet hunt at 3s/3a/314 hatched and the vullaby hunt at 6s/3a/301 hatched.
  • Now starting a Chewtle hunt, already have a shiny and 2 albinos.
  • Making more galar breeding pairs. Received a free pair of 99% blipbugs!
  • Have enough tokens to get one of the new eggs, but going to wait until later in the tournament season to see if I get one from the actual tournament instead of using tokens. Hopefully I'll be able to save them for mega stone vouchers.
  • Received a shiny tyrogue and shiny larvesta from Yahan's birthday giveaway (also a medium fire gem).
  • Slowly stockpiling zophan, and also making progress on the rest of my titanium wishforge badges. Nearly finished with rock, and mythril normal and electric are ready to upgrade (if I ever get the relics).
Well over two weeks have passed, and a lot has happened! (Not counting the collapse of civilization as we know it >_< )
  • A bunch of hunts completed:
    Wooloo
    (2s/2a/0m/264 H);
    Chewtle
    (2s/3a/0m/186 H);
    Solrock
    (1s/3a/0m/200 H);
    Toxel
    (7s/12a/0m/482 H).
  • Going to get an egg with this tournament. Hatching eggs matching the V~Wave and I'm sticking in the top 10!
  • Also getting a bunch of albinos with this tournament, I remember Geodude, Carvanha, Trapinch, Sandshrew, and Poochyena (maybe more?).
  • The MCW gave a mega stone for Lumineon, it looks great! It reminds me of a fish in Subnautica that lights up and lures you to the deep where you drown.
  • Got pokerus yesterday, 31-March at 10:45.
  • Almost finished with creating Galar breeding pairs, just need Cramorant and Arrokuda. All the others I want are at 98% or 99%. Also been able to make a few extra pairs to sell.
  • Getting really close to another 6-months of hypermode, only need another 800.
- Finished Poochyena hunt at 9s/6a/625 hatched. - Hatched a few more unexpected albinos and took the time to evolve them. - Not going to finish in top 100 in this week's tournament, but have plenty of tokens so I bought the egg already. That completes the egg dex, now just need a few evolutions to finish Arceus rank again. - Type Race starts in 24 hours and I'm on team water, going to hunt water fossils starting with Omanyte.

Yay Team Water!

Team Hydro Vortex did amazing this month. We came in first place, finished all team goals, and I scored 4,942 points! Got 3 full z-crystals out of it. This was my first/last type race team in my order (I joined on team water, but after the type race already happened). Next month I'm on team ground (Tectonic Rage), that should be a good race too. I got back to Arceus rank, even after another drop of Galar pokemon. Did a few dextrades, and bought the last exclusive egg I was missing. I didn't finish in the top 100 in the tournament, but I finished hard tastk and that was what mattered. Also bought a few mega stones. I only hunted Omanyte, even using one of the z-crystals I earned from type race, but no melanistic. I decided to save the hunt with a PR Memory Stick at 15s/17a/1,036 hatched. Maybe I'll come back to it later when I can hatch more reliably. Now I'm starting a squirtle hunt, to fill an order made for some specials. Not a bad thing, I need to hunt it eventually.
  • Finished the Squirtle hunt at 4s/10a/420 hatched. That was a lot of albino!
  • Did a partial Applin hunt, got 2 albino out of 138 hatched. Then I stopped when the new galar pokemon were released.
  • Missed a pokerus in the morning of 23-Apr.
  • New tournament is scouring, very stupid. I hope I get hard task complete, but not positive I will succeed.
  • Going to complete Arceus rank again in a day or so, just need a couple new Galar evolutions.
Been a long time. I've been very inactive, getting only an hour or so of playtime a day. Real life has been tough (as we are all aware). Guess I should try to remember what's happened here in the past month. - Did three hunts: Larvitar 4s/6a/0m/389 hatched; Geodude 4s/2a/0m/328 hatched; Shuckle 1s/3a/0m/236 hatched. - Type Race last month I was on ground team, ended with 1,920 points. This month I'm on normal, not sure yet what I'll hunt (probably Eevee or Indeedee). - Not really sure what else to write. I haven't ranked in any tournaments, I haven't had Arceus rank since the new tournament season began, no pokerus, nothing special has happened.
Still being pretty inactive, usually only getting one or two parties hatched a day. Type Race finished, and I did very poorly. Only managed 928 points. Our team finished all the goals though, so that was nice. Still hunting Indeedee, at 1s/2a/315 hatched. Still waiting on a shiny male, then I'll be done. I've decided that once my hypermode is finished in a month I'm going to take a break from PFQ. I'm just not active at all, really stressed and depressed with life. I'm sure isolation is partly to blame, so hopefully later this year I'll come back fresh.
I am basically inactive. I come on maybe two or three times a month, mostly to see what the updates are. Also sometimes to get a few points in a tournament/TR or to do MCW. But no more HM, not hunting anything, and closed my shop. I do hope to come back full time, maybe in like 6 months. We'll see. - Got rus on 28/6 at 21:00 - Only got 108 points in last type race - Finished the Indeedee hunt at 2s/2a/0m/351 hatched Ta-ta for now, smell'ya later (maybe).

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page