PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

Yay Team Water!

Team Hydro Vortex did amazing this month. We came in first place, finished all team goals, and I scored 4,942 points! Got 3 full z-crystals out of it. This was my first/last type race team in my order (I joined on team water, but after the type race already happened). Next month I'm on team ground (Tectonic Rage), that should be a good race too. I got back to Arceus rank, even after another drop of Galar pokemon. Did a few dextrades, and bought the last exclusive egg I was missing. I didn't finish in the top 100 in the tournament, but I finished hard tastk and that was what mattered. Also bought a few mega stones. I only hunted Omanyte, even using one of the z-crystals I earned from type race, but no melanistic. I decided to save the hunt with a PR Memory Stick at 15s/17a/1,036 hatched. Maybe I'll come back to it later when I can hatch more reliably. Now I'm starting a squirtle hunt, to fill an order made for some specials. Not a bad thing, I need to hunt it eventually.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page