PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

Welcome to my blog:

I'm starting to get the hang of this site, wish I had found it years ago! Guess I better start logging what happens to me. It probably won't be very exciting, but whatever. It's for my own memory more than you reading this.
  • Started game on 28/10/2018
  • My fist Pokérus was very quickly after starting the game, on Oct. 29. I've gotten it 6 more times since then, last time was 13/12/2018. See the specific tab in my 'About' for more details.
  • Trying to finish the dex now more than anything. Getting those totems finished, then will focus on summons.
  • Also doing pretty well on gemwish badges. First platinum () came the other day.
  • I've hatched as of now 3 albinos. The first two were within hours of each other and completely unexpected, on Dec. 8.
  • I'm currently doing the type race, standing at 5797. Not bad! Won a shiny Absol for hitting 1000 from the normal type race thread.
  • I'm focusing on Eevee, since they're cool and give decent points. During the type race I first hatched an albino Eevee, and then just recently my first shiny! So many choice for evolving it. I love the look of shiny Espeon or Umbreon. Or should I just keep it as an Eevee?
I'll try to update this daily or weekly, depending on my work schedule and whether life has decided to screw with me again or not.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 5797
Captain's log, 13:05 on 16/12/2018:
  • The type race ended yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to update this. My final score was 2284. Doubled my score from the previous month, which is great! Definitely a result of a higher shelter pass, and joining the Type- clicklist. We finished in third place getting to 100% completion, and I got all 10 z-fragments.
  • I've decided to continue hatching Eevees even though I've gotten a shiny and abino already. There are so many evolutions for it that I could always use a few more if I happen to hatch them. The next tournament is hatching based on the v-wave, so I can venture off into other species then to finish some things in my dex. I would like to finish my unown-dex, as well as a few other eggs I need. Also going to continue trying for female snowbee.
  • Just opened a box and got an ice statue summon item! Looking forward to adding Regice to my fields
Until next time -
Time for another installment of my not-quite-daily summary (05:00 18/12/2018):
  • No upcoming V~wave water type days, and all the eggs I'm missing are fish... Guess I'll just stick to hatching whatever. But there is bug and ice one after the other so I can continue my hatching of snowbees and do a couple legendary summons.
  • Pretty much right after posting the last time I hatched another albino, and got another summon item. Also hatched an albino helioptile a few minutes ago. Been getting pretty lucky!
  • Weekly tournament score right now is at 450 and I have another electric egg due to hatch soon. I've used up all my shelter and daycare adoptions so I won't be getting too much higher than that today. And the day just started! I'm guessing I'll get close to 500 today with the lab. Will have to stick to leveling up for the rest of the time.
Whoops been a few days since my last update
I got pretty busy the last couple days of the tourney and didn't manage to hatch to my potential. Not a big deal, no harm done in the long run. There is another V~Wave tourney coming next with water and psychic days so I'll be able to continue hatching things I need. Got a couple more albinos and summon items. Also decided to evolve my shiny Eevee and one of the albinos into Sylveons. Finally got a female snowbee, and hatched hallowe'en witch purrloin. I'm just a few normal gems away from Titanium gemwish badge. Should happen later today. Yay! Also nearly finished with all the totem formes, that should also finish today or tomorrow.
Broken laptop, less active than normal until it is fixed
So my laptop screen has been going crazy the last few weeks, and it finally bit the dust the other day. Now stuck playing on my phone or work computer, so I'm not nearly as active as I was.
  • I was totally wrong about the tournament, it's V~wave evolution not hatching. Even still, I'm doing really well and might actually stay in the top 100! There's still another day and a half left, so who knows. All those eevee I've been hatching has paid off though, their evolutions have really helped get my score high.
  • I hatched another shiny Eevee! Think I'm going to evolve this one into an Espeon, I want that neon alien.
  • Finished the titanium normal gemwish yesterday
  • Received a dragonball from a box today. I'm liking my progress on the variant breeding. Also helped out a few people with their own projects, sharing info about how to get different variants, and pokemon with them.
  • Still working on Totem Kommo-o. It's my last totem 'mon, and I only have a few more stickers to get.
  • I did really well in the last contest, hitting 73rd place out of more than a thousand (top 6%). I'm getting pretty good at making contest-competitive pokemon designs. Here's what I used:
I'm guessing my next update here won't be until my computer gets back from the lab and is feeling better, so until then happy clicking!
Computer is fixed!
Got my computer back yesterday with a new screen! Now I can do so much clicking! And just in time for the higher interaction amounts needed for 12 Days of Christmas. Speaking of, the rewards are really good and we're only a little over halfway! Today it was an ubercharm! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us. I'm doing really well again with the weekly tournament, probably going to end in the top 100. A bit of research in the forums gave me some advice on what the best way to evolve unique guys are, and my score shows it! With just over 2 days left I'm at 531 points, which is right now somewhere around 25th place. I really need to find someone to trade with though, because I could get so many more points with trade evolutions. Totems are all finished and evolved the shiny Eevee into Espeon and the albino ones into Jolteon and Vaporeon. Next shiny will be Umbreon, and next albino will be Flareon (just to keep with the pattern). I'm not sure if I want to keep going until I have all the shinies and albinos or just give up soon. It's a lot of Eevees to hatch, and I'd like to continue working on the dex and gemwish badges. Working on collecting a lot of berries for the accessories. Got a surfboard yesterday and won a balloon a few days ago, so I can start hatching special Pichu soon. I'm considering reworking all my fields and being more selective about how they are sorted and what I leave there. Eventually I want to have a living formes-dex field, some fields with all final evolutions in dex order, and fields for legendaries and fakemon and other special groups, as well as wishforge fields and the few type-evolution fields. I probably am going to wait until I have plenty of money to waste and also don't have a chain running, so that I can devote some time to hatching and organizing everything.
That's all for now, I'll come with a new update in a couple days!
New Update Time
Last tournament ended, I finished within the top 50. Got myself a nice stone kiwi to add to my collection. Christmas event ended, it was pretty fun. Over 20 thousand clicks on the last day. Wasn't too much of a challenge, finished it in like 3 hours with plenty of pauses. Was on a Friday, so the Fabulous Friday click-fest was also finished to 100%. Pretty convenient. 11th day was a mega stone voucher, which I used to mega-evolve my shiny Sylveon. Last day was a mega stone for the fakemon Bunbori. That's a pretty good reward! Ugh this tournament is gonna be stupid. It's V~wave evolutions, but two days of the tourney are steel. Hatching Eevees though means that I'll be able to evolve a bunch after it, so hopefully I'll finish the hard mode. Not even gonna try getting the top 100. Hatched another shiny Eevee today! Neon blue Umbreon here I come :) I'm on the ghost team for type race this month, and joined the team thread. Not sure what I want to hatch, maybe Gastly. Hopefully we do pretty well.
Whoops, haven't posted in a week. Here's an update on my progress:
  • Finished the last tourney in the top 100 again. Yay me!
  • Been saving boxes up to 5 to mass open them. Received a bunch of nice loot, including summon items, gold poké, and mega stones.
  • New tournament is hatching your own eggs again. Stupid. The egg prize is one I already have so I'll just hatch as many as I can to get more token. Don't care about ranking.
  • Type Race! Team this month :). Currently at 582 and rising. As a team we're aren't doing amazing, but no big deal.
Kinda Starting Again
I've done a bunch of changes. Broke my Eevee chain, completely re-did my fields, and started hatching things over again.
  • The Type Race has finished, I ended at 1614. Not bad, but not as good as last month. Still finished my personal goals and got 2 ghost z-crystals.
  • Finished the weekly tournament with the medium difficulty complete. About what I expected.
  • Decided to break my chain. Hatched a maravol, my form is Aggro. Also using a lot of summon items for legendary eggs.
  • Been getting super lucky with opening boxes. Received several more new summon items, and have started unlocking chain and master summons. In the process of hatching Lugia right now, then Manaphy is coming next.
  • Almost done with the regular eggdex. Just a few more fish to hatch. Then need to finish evolving some of them for the regular dex.
  • I released most of my regular pokemon, except for a few that are difficult to get. Going to try hatching everything again but only keeping one or two of each. Then I'll organize by region so it's easy to find everything.
Here's to moving forward!
Journal Entry # >9,000
I totally forgot to mention last time that the maravol I hatched was albino. Whoopee! I swear I'm getting way more albinos than shinies, even though it's supposed to be much harder to hatch them.
  • Mostly finishd hatching one of every line, plus formes and variations. Just a few left that are hard to come by.
  • Last common egg I need to hatch for the eggdex is Krabby. If I don't see one in the shelter eventually I'll go fishing for one. Also need to evolve vullaby and rufflet, will finish that up soon too.
  • Finally hit Champion rank! Got the last dex entry on 22/01/2019. Next is Arceus, but that's not going to happen for a very long time.
  • Tourney this week is harvesting berries. Definitely going to end in the top 100, so long as I don't do anything stupid. That will unlock the last fakemon egg from this season that I'm missing. Already completed hard mode, with 2 days left.
  • Sold the duplicate summon items I had for ZC, also started a little shop out of my profile. Selling variants, fakemon, a few duplicate legendaries, and Vivillon/Maravol patterns. Just starting small, but maybe in the far future I'll open up a real trade shop. Already had my first customer!
  • Continuing my breeding of variants. Already finished flying, snowboarding and surfing pikachu lines, as well as vampire gligar and snowpoke. Next will probably be shinxel or koroku. All extras I make go up for sale.
I think I'm forgetting something, but it's time to end this log for today.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page