PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

I'm alive!

Whoops I seem to have gone missing from here for 3 weeks. I'm still around just been extremely busy off-line and limited in what I can do daily here. Also my computer screen hinge broke so my laptop is incapacitated for a while.
  • Type Race ended the other day, I did pretty well. Finished with 2128 points, getting 2 z-crystals.
  • Spent the month in between type races getting more zophan to get back into HM+Über mode, along with getting 5 shiny charms. Was able to achieve that just a few days before type race began.
  • Since the Spinarak hunt I've done 3 more, all during Type Race: A quick Turtonator hunt (1s/3a/224 H), then Ponyta using a shiny charm (4s/3a/199 H), and finally Fennekin on the last day of the type race when it was the POTD, also with a shiny charm (5s/4a/212 H).
  • With the help of SpyderMonkee I was able to get 3 meteorite shards, but accidently made two of the same one. Still trying to swap it for the one I need, but I'm more likely to be successful just selling it and using the funds to get another one.
  • Today I finished hatching all the Ultra Beasts! I still have 3 eggs waiting, which I'll use to eventually get Type:Null.
  • I am now only missing 2 eggs for the eggdex, Type:Null and the recent scorpion fakemon. For the pokedex I'm still missing a few legendary pokemon formes as well as the pokemon connected to the missing eggs.
  • Tomorrow I plan on starting a Gible hunt, since I need to increase my ground and dragon gem badges.
Next post probably won't be for another week or so, unless something exciting happens.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 840
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page