PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Happy New Year! I'm back to clicking daily again, after 3 years of not being here. It's been a journey, but I'm looking forward to hunting again. I'm not going to go into the details of my life over the last 3 years, but I'll put a few updates and then go into the game events of the last month since I've been back. Last major update I think was at the beginning of the pandemy. I'm still trudging along at the same work, different position. Gave up on trying anything history/archaeology related, it just won't work here. I'm actually planning on moving back to the USA in a couple months (probably mid-March), it's going to be a big move and life change. I came back to PFQ in late November. Activated hypermode for 6 months. Since then I've gotten pokérus a bunch, I think 5 times. I got the mass-click for december, played a bunch for my birthday, and got the full line of albino Shooting Star Cleffa (ended with 5s/3a/521h). I was on fairy type-race team, and got 5,106 points, almost a new all-time record! This month (January) I am on grass team, looking forward to that. Might hunt applins. Re-opened my shop, time to make money again and stock up on zophan for hypermode again in 6 months. Until next time...
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 840
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page