PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Post-TR Update:
  • Type Race just finished, I ended with a final score of 2411! That's my best score so far. Got me 2 Dark Z-crystals.
  • The tournament ended yesterday. I didn't rank, but I did finish hard mode. Next time it's a scour points tourney I'm going to keep track of what I receive.
  • Got a few traded Maravol, now I have a 78% pair. Not the best, but it is definitely better than what I had. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few eggs a day.
  • So many apocalyptic pooches! Was breeding them during the type race, so now I hav several dozen for sale. Delta'd one (type ). Also delta'd an Alolan Meowth into type .
  • Received 1 special during the type race, an albino Houndour. Also bought an albino and shiny Growlithe.
  • Working on collectiong Zophan Canisters. I'm up to 509, meaning I can get 4 weeks of hypermode. I'll probably start it next month, along with a hunt for something matching my type race team.
  • Didn't get selected for a mod. Oh well!
  • Berry fields are fully upgraded, giving 32 planting slots. I did a full set of durin berries with pretty good watering, ended up with over 400 harvested. That's going to be a significant cash farm! Also selling training bags for cash, the credits are starting to flow in.
  • Making boxboxes instead of opening them. Each boxbox sells for 100zc, so that will be another good way of keeping hypermode active.
Until next time!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 840
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page