PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Quick News
  • Won an albino Magnemite from the Type Race raffle. Yay!
  • 1 day left in the V~Wave tournament, finished hard mode pretty quickly but no way to get on the leaderboard. I've decided not to worry about finishing in the top 100 until later in the season. Most are focused now on getting the new eggs in order to keep Arceus rank, so I'll wait until it stops becoming so competitive before trying for the eggs myself.
  • Got the green nectar for Pointe Style Oricorio. The other nectars have not come yet, but they will eventually. I just have to be vigilant about watering my berry field.
  • Finished the Valentine event and got my naughty boy!
    Got 2 of the big shrooms from boxes, and bought the 3rd for like 150k credits. The rest of the tasks went fairly quickly, I got lucky with the pokeblock+ one.
  • Been thinking about making a real shop. Problem is I will need to focus on keeping the supply up, but I'm more interested in finishing my dex and upgrading gemwish badges. It will happen, but probably not for a while.
Next update will come in a few days, if I remember \_O_/
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 840
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page