PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Whoops Too Long, Update Time
  • Ended the Honedge hunt. Didn't get anything different since the last update.
  • Upgrading gemwish badges. Currently have everything up to gold except dragon, just need 1 more evolve for it. Need a bunch of evolves (like several hundred) to finish upgrading the badges I've started. Mostly ghost and steel because of my previous hunt.
  • Had a bunch more summons. Some ones of note are Zygarde and Solgaleo. Have Giratina and Tornadus waiting.
  • Type Race ! Current score is 979 at about the halfway mark. Most likely going to finish the personal goal, unless something bad happens.
  • Just got Pokerus, but even with over 800 people online I didn't hatch too many eggs. The problem with choosing deino eggs for the type race in the hopes a lot of people would click me and hatch them quickly. Still went up over 75 points in just that 15 minutes, so that was helpful. I wasn't even really trying for rus, just got lucky.
  • Also been working on refilling my for-sale fields. Added a new field for the overflow. Bought a meteorite with tournament tokens and am starting to breed the apocalyptic lines. Started with apoc. Pooch because of the type race.
  • Once the type race is finished I'll try to fill a field with Maravol. Have a bunch of requests for them, so I bought one from someone else to increase the odds of spawning an egg. The average required interactions for a single egg is 5000, so that could take a looooong time without a high-percentage breeding pair.
  • Had another tournament. Didn't rank, but finished hard mode. Prize was another repeat so not really worried. This week is Valkind again, and points are awarded based on scour rewards. It's actually proven difficult since it is based on RNG and I've been hitting a string of bad luck. A lot of scours have returned empty, even over 75% rest. Really annoying since I'm right on the edge of ranking. Also at this rate, if my luck remains poor, I won't finish hard mode either.
That should be a pretty good update since the last time I wrote here. Hopefully I'll give an update at the end of the type race.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 840
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page