PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
New Update
  • Mass Click Weekend just ended. Reward was mega stone voucher-5 and an egg for a new Houndour/Deino variant, based off of the Greek mythical creatures Orthrus and Cerberus. I've started a bit of a description for it, and when I breed more it should get funny.
  • I really think MCWs are too easy. 10,000 clicks over two days, I can finish that in an hour of casually clicking fields. I mean it's great that we get a pretty good reward, but I kind of wish it was a bit more of a challenge.
  • Got Pokerus today, but already after I had finished all my shelter adoptions and it was when there were only around 300 people online. Got a few of my 'mon leveled up and evolved, but otherwise it wasn't exciting. First time getting 'rus this year though.
  • In preparation for the type-race this month I started a Honedge hunt. Right now I'm at 140 hatched with nothing special, but hopefully that changes soon. I didn't get my first Eevee special until around 180 so there's nothing to worry about.
  • Was making a type-race mass click list but couldn't seem to get the link to connect to an image. Going to have to work on that.
Hopefully my next update will have some good hunting news! Until then...
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 560
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page