PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
New Post New Time
  • Hit hard mode in tourney, stopping there. Prize is from a previous tourney (Impyre) and I already have it, so not even worrywing about it.
  • Mass-Click Weekend happened, and the prize was (another mega stone voucher and) Totem Sandslash! Wasn't expecting that, was hoping for a mudsdale or dugtrio. But it works anyways. I love that they are putting out new variants and totems along with the megas.
  • Yesterday was a Shazi/Ravyne bonus day, with V~Wave so I popped a Z-Crystal in the hopes of hatching an albino for my hunt. And I got 2!
  • My Honedge hunt is now at 1 shiny and 2 albino out of >1200 hatched. Today is a Sei day so I'm hoping for maybe another shiny, but I'm halfway through my adopts with nothing. Either way, I'm ending this hunt at the end of the week.
  • Applied to be a moderator. If I'm accepted it would be an interesting challenge since I've never moderated before, but I like a challenge and to learn new skills.
  • After discussing with people on Discord, after this hunt I will be focusing on accumulating currencies, as well as finishing summons and increasing wishforge gem levels. That will allow me to get hypermode in the near future, which will fuel hunts as well as sustaining hypermode. I just need to get started.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 280
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page