PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Update Time
Whoops it's been a bit too long since my last post.
  • Type Race finished, I just barely hit the final personal goal at 1522 points. Thanks to those that helped with shelter passes so I could catch up at the end.
  • So far I've hatched over 700 Honedge eggs and only popped a single shiny. Not nearly as lucky as my Eevee hunt, where I hatched a bunch of shiny and albinos by this point.
  • I did hatch a couple of random albinos though, Torkoal and Oricorio. Now I'm working on the nectars to get albino credit for all the dance formes.
  • I've gotten 'rus two more times this month, just a few hours after the first one and then a week later. Unfortunately one of them I completely missed because I wasn't expecting it so went into the shower, and the other one I had [again] already finished most of my adoptions.
  • The latest tournament was hatching unique eggs. I completed hard mode, but because it was during type race I focused on that instead of trying for the leaderboard.
  • The exclusive released with the tournament looks really nice! It seems to be a variation based off the Norse Valkyrie. I love the special versions, the colors are awesome! Maybe someday I'll hatch some nice ones.
  • The next tournament is hatching based on V~Wave. That should also be easy enough to get hard mode, and depending on what the v~waves are and how my Honedge hunt is going, we'll see if I try for the leaderboard or not.
I think I'm all caught up now, hopefully I'll remember to post more often than once every two weeks. Life gets in the way, so yah'know...
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 920
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page