PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 317318319

Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
*wheezes* oh man I'm so not ready for this, but here I am on my first melon hunt ;-; I think my ubercharm is broken as well, activated it a few days ago, not a single special since.. I'm probably gonna get a shiny charm box+some charms soon, but just wondering; how do you get enough gold to charge the charms?
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
Well, the hm bonus gives you 500 every month, but you could always exchange other currency! If you mean how to produce it without spending other money, selling things for GP or loaning out things (ex. Shelter Passes) is always a good way.
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
lovey's Avatarlovey
its time to go lay in bed for a while
A HUGE nerd. currently hunting for an melan shinx! nyehehehehe i really need to actually update this signature u_u
skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by skylucario

i have not gotten a single albino since 8 days ago...and i’ve been fully charging my radar every day since then @-@“
aaaaand tumbleweeds. 11 days, 500 eggs, and still no albinos. i hope this means sally is planning on an early melan that is male with a sweet preference. (not picky tho pls sally fix my albino radar)
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
[squidward frowning noise at 150% volume] all 3 right after eachother, albino samwiched in the middle the top shiny + albino were both modest females too jfd;slgfsdkdskl
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

*wheezes* oh man I'm so not ready for this, but here I am on my first melon hunt ;-; I think my ubercharm is broken as well, activated it a few days ago, not a single special since.. I'm probably gonna get a shiny charm box+some charms soon, but just wondering; how do you get enough gold to charge the charms?
Are you planning on getting hypermode? The shiny boost hypermode supplies is *much* greater than the ubercharm, even after factoring in the price difference. Really it's best to have both, but if you could only get one I'd pick hypermode. The way I did mine was to build up to the long chain bonus without buying anything, then got both when I was ready to get serious. That's rough though since you'll barely hatch any specials at first. Selling boxes is mainly what funded my hunt. If you have ~5 shiny charms the cost and recharge time is fairly favorable. (Sorry if you weren't looking for advice)
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
I'm still on the edge honestly though, right now I don't have enough zc but I've been getting ridiculous luck with boxes atm (like 2 megastones in a row and a bunch of summons) Welp, I guess that's where my melan luck went :')
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I got both Rock and Psychic Wishalloys yesterday, today's a Psychic V~, I've just broke 4K in my chain (4080 to be exact) and what do I get? Two (2) shinies and one (1) albino. Are you KIDDING me Sally I can't wait to hunt something else

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

SparrowHawk's AvatarSparrowHawk
Are Z-crystals worth it? I have had a streak of no albinos for a bit >.<
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
4k treecko chain, i have arceus buff. Ive used 6 z crystals hatched 300ish eggs with them each day i used one :/ lowkey fed up, still gonna go for full line though
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page