PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 317318319

skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by The Falling Blue

is this what the hunters call a troll party?
WHOA,,, i am frustrated on your behalf
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
ohush's Avatarohush
?3? z crystals[on shazi+niet days], 10 troll parties and nearly 3200 eggs hatched. 0/2 melans. im getting pretty frustrated by this hunt. i know others have it worse. i've been blessed with all early melans besides this hunt so im spoiled and this is big suck for me ok!!! please sally im so SICK of this tadpole i want to hunt NEW AND EXCITING THINGS
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Hi, I used a z crystal on a 3k Scatterbug chain today. Maxed out my shelter adopts and daycare adopts and ended up buying more daycare passes. I've hatched 2 albinos, like 3 shinies, and not a single melan. I'm beginning to think I won't get one. My Karp hunt had 3 melans all under 3k, so clearly I'm disappointed and SICK of this hunt.
skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by Foiry

Hi, I used a z crystal on a 3k Scatterbug chain today. Maxed out my shelter adopts and daycare adopts and ended up buying more daycare passes. I've hatched 2 albinos, like 3 shinies, and not a single melan. I'm beginning to think I won't get one. My Karp hunt had 3 melans all under 3k, so clearly I'm disappointed and SICK of this hunt.
yooo, dw! based on how i calculate chances (i do shinies/chain and multiply it by albinos/chain and then multiply by 1000), without a z crystal + with charm/über, it should take 3,500 to get a melan. you may very well get one soon ;)
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I only got one albino today. In a troll party.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
I always use a Z-Crystal on Sei Days. And I almost never get Albinos. I'm lucky if I even get one Shiny. This time I got neither at all. After over 150 eggs. On an over 5k chain. Yes, I got two melans in the chain, but they were both not even at all the nature I was aiming for, nor are they even the gender I aimed for. Besides that, they were both early melans. This is... this is just pain now. Why do the shinies hatch so far apart? What have I done to you, System Salamence, to make me deserve this? D:
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I don't usually complain about not getting melans but when i do its because I am almost 3k eggs in and have used 5 zcrystals with only a handful of albinos 🙃
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
I hatch a Troll Party today! Im part of the Cool Club now! :D Always motivated in this hunt, I love Petilils
hedjeroo's Avatarhedjeroo

QUOTE originally posted by skylucario

QUOTE originally posted by Foiry

yooo, dw! based on how i calculate chances (i do shinies/chain and multiply it by albinos/chain and then multiply by 1000), without a z crystal + with charm/über, it should take 3,500 to get a melan. you may very well get one soon ;)
Sorry to jump in on someone else's reply like this but I have to ask - is the lack of shiny charm where I might be going wrong? I don't know that I can really afford to keep up with shiny charms or z crystals right now, I barely manage HM and Ubers every month running on credits alone, and I'm over 9000 into a chain with no melan. Really starting to wonder if it would be worth me putting money into the game or doing ZC commissions to get a shiny box if it makes that much of a difference... (I absolutely do not want to discourage anyone who's nearing the 3.5k or beyond mark, from what I can tell based on keeping an eye on this thread my luck is somewhat irregular. I just thought to ask to get some information/opinions and weigh up something I've been mulling over for a while.)
hedj | she/they/he | blm
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
@hedjeroo Shiny charm is definitely a must. Especially if you're so far in. It makes the biggest difference. z crystal isnt as nessicary but a shiny charm really is ^^'

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page