PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 317318319

hedjeroo's Avatarhedjeroo

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

@hedjeroo Shiny charm is definitely a must. Especially if you're so far in. It makes the biggest difference. z crystal isnt as nessicary but a shiny charm really is ^^'
Okay, yeah... I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a shiny box and charms finally.
hedj | she/they/he | blm
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by hedjeroo

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

@hedjeroo Shiny charm is definitely a must. Especially if you're so far in. It makes the biggest difference. z crystal isnt as nessicary but a shiny charm really is ^^'
Okay, yeah... I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a shiny box and charms finally.
If you want to save money people loan them out for like... 60 or 50gp kcredits per use! If you sell some shinies you hatch for dp you can definitely make the money back that you spend on loaning a charm and box.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Curiositae's AvatarCuriositae
First melan hunt and I'm 3300 in without a melan... which isn't all that bad yet, just frustrating. I've only used a z-crystal for about 300 of them, but I've had max everything else along with a shiny charm. Kinda debating whether it's worth it to try using z-crystals more, but wateriums are really expensive and I can't find anyone to swap for the types I currently have :/
Check out my shop for shiny/albino pokemon, various items, pokemon swaps, breding pairs, etc here!
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
i have not gotten a single albino since 8 days ago...and i’ve been fully charging my radar every day since then @-@“
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
lovey's Avatarlovey
tfw u hatch an albino and a shiny in the same party when ur melan hunting... im not crying im just chopping onions right
A HUGE nerd. currently hunting for an melan shinx! nyehehehehe i really need to actually update this signature u_u
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Someone end my suffering please, its been over a year now :'D Its so expensive and slowwwwww Melan when
ricebowl666's Avatarricebowl666
my ubercharm is useless!! the entire time that i had it (12 days left) i only gotten 10-15 shinies and 3 albinos.. :,I im wasting interaction points, gp, and zc as we speak idk why i also started a litleo hunt when i want a male litleo! haha fun times :,))))
drew he/they 21 check out my shop!
credit
Background from Genshin Impact F2U code by Gumshoe Icon from Demon Slayer manga
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Every Shazi day I keep telling myself this will be the day. More adoptions, more eggs, more opportunities, right? I'm almost 3.5k eggs in but man. The moon was over by 1k. Why is the sun so stubborn

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

swadloon's Avatarswadloon
when you have a dream that you hatched a melan but then you wake up and sally smacks you in the face :'(
nikao's Avatarnikao

QUOTE originally posted by swadloon

when you have a dream that you hatched a melan but then you wake up and sally smacks you in the face :'(
That... or that you dream you release your hatched melan , because you are so into : hatch release hatch release hatch ....for many many 1000eggs...maybe I already did this.. -_- ...let's hope it is the next egg with the mean......^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page