PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 313314315

Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Your 2,000+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 30% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! Gosh forbid I be one of those people who gets an early melan
skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by Dolorosa

Your 2,000+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 30% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! Gosh forbid I be one of those people who gets an early melan
relatable...i’ve gotten one at ~700, and i was only doing that hunt for my wishforge. the rest have failed or been frustratingly late.
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 216
katsume's Avatarkatsume
im at 650 on my first melan hunt ( not bad so far ! ) and i am scared i just really hope i dont need to hatch until like 6k man
[ victini !! ]
Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
Decided to go back to Girafarig today. Clicked for two hours just to get my IP to a decent amount, spent all my credits to get the last two Psychium fragments I needed... and literal SECONDS AFTER I charged my radar and activated my Z Crystal, I’m greeted with this. Thanks, I hate it.

big image probably?

If they would’ve stacked to become a Relaxed Male, it would have been perfect too...
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
portal2's Avatarportal2
5,517 eggs hatched, hypermode and ubercharm on, albino radar often at full power.... and not a melan in sight. Not even a troll party. Sigh...
Icon © Jhonen Vasquez *hands you a chicken nuggets* *hands you a chicken nuggets* *hands you a chicken nuggets* *hands you a chicken nuggets* *hands you a chicken nuggets* *hands you a chi
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Day 21, 330 eggs hatched today Used Psychic Z today and yesterday thanks to the type race ending (JUST missed Sei day tho) 6412 eggs total, easily 1412 eggs over where I usually stop. All the boosts. ALL of them. For two the last days. I better be getting twin melans out of this because this luck is R I D I C U L O U S and I would give my kingdom for just one stupid rock because I'm tired and I want this hell to stop

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Almost 200 eggs since last shiny. Way more than that since last albino. I'm dying. Ugh. Send help ;-; Sally is just slowly beating my motivation out
bloodworm's Avatarbloodworm
tfw when u have hypermode, uber, drop a max albino charge, z-crystal, and shiny charm but all u get is one shiny with 110 eggs hatched, all for nothing T___T
nikao's Avatarnikao
near 3years of this hunt, 8500+eggs ,shiny nearly every day now since i got the box this year...gp thrown out for this harm recharge and day care passes, übercharm, hm the third and no melan...and then you always find eggs that are not my eggs,...and need to fear that when i finaly hatch my melan it will be a egg breed by some other and terribe iv....i could cry... and then i see a at 500 or 1600egg hatched melan..and are ready to just throw it all.
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
i'm at like 300 eggs and not a special yet- curse you no ZC!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,026,627
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,602,811
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,746,653
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page