PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174··· 317318319

VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
i think i might just cry
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
ppppppwweeeassee s a ll ll y
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
That Variant-hunting-quandary feel where you feel like you've gotta pause the chain to hunt something else just so you can stock up on DP and DCP, but you also have so many hunt spots to fill for that hunt and you can't afford a memory stick in any case
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
SylviaRose's AvatarSylviaRose
Egg 9000, give it up for egg 9000. I just want my melan lady bee and we are going on like month 4 now. Hatched truckloads of S/A lady bees and even had a troll lady bee duo, but no. Melan lady combee is avoiding me.
Current Type Race Score:4968 ~Sylvia
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I'm going to be there soon at this rate, Sylvia Rose. Almost 7000 Murkrow hatched.
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
I am on my first ever melan hunt (Lillipup) Current chain: 3,967 Had my first troll party today I think i regret doing this.. i'm not all that patient or lucky and i don't have the money to buy more hyper mode after this. (i don't even have a shiny charm lol) One good thing about it is releasing some deltas and albinos and wonder trading some shiny pups to share my little luck with others :3
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
tebba's Avatartebba
second troll party of this hunt, 1168 hatches. not as crazy as some hatched but this is the most i have grinded for a melan i hatch starting from the top right down and then back up, so in a backwards u. meaning these were back to back rolls ): edit: this was also my 3rd batch of the day so hopefully that wasnt all my luck wasted early
Tessa • She/They • 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] 78s/6550h
28/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
"Well, I'll hatch that last batch and then, sleepy time!" Sally, no :,c
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
This is the 3rd troll party since yesterday. :') aaaand the 4th
9/500
67/500
8/500
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Got my 2nd Cobalion troll party during rus. These things take forever to hatch too I just want my melan. :(
TR Score: 12775

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page