PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 172173174175176··· 313314315

Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara

QUOTE originally posted by bunnycore

im very very sorry ur having bad luck :" i recently had to force myself to end 2 melan hunts in a row because of how tiring they were, so i completely understand. i really hope you get your melan!
Thank you TTwTT melan hunts are indeed so tiring so i understand that you might eventually stop to end the pain of them. If i don't get a melan before hypermode ends i think it's better for me to quit doing melan hunts forever. I really hope you have lots of luck and get melans as well :3
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
Still on that rough rough journey of my first offical melan hunt on and off. I've been hunting Turtwig, to have as a visual sign of my own personal growth n stuff in life right now... but wowie, they're taking a lil longer than expected. (Turtles are slow, I suppose, pfft.) I only just hit a little over 2k eggs with that chain and have it saved for the type race, so here's to hoping I hatch that turtle then. >_>"
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
im back to hunting gastly and i will get one eventually. unfortuneatley allergies SUCK
ProfilePic: made by me for me alone. Aka Credit saberia12 08/29/2021 Collecting for a future hunt
× 4 / 500
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Long chain bonus is a lie. You cannot convince me otherwise. Ever since I hit 30k my luck has been atrocious. I've barely hatched any shinies, and I've only hatched like 2 albinos since. This hunt has lasted me so long, I never expected to continue past 5k and I'm only two thirds of the way there Sadge
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Just an update: over 7k and I'm so tired of these birds. Help me.
Type Race: 226 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Malamar's AvatarMalamar
So just decided to take a break from Impyre hunting. It'll be nice to be able to adopt eggs, I thought! Only problem is, I picked Castform to hunt, which apparently nobody on the entire site is breeding, because finding my eggs or ANY castform eggs is impossible. Here we go again.
Lv. 100 — +3,029,304
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
RockDark
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Ah... eee...

pardon the mobile format

.........ouch.
  • Main
  • Credits
Typerace: 0 (auto updates) This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
urgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg another urggg
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
sally you are a troll 👁 shiny at least? 🥺
she/her // jolly collector pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
im like 200 mon in my hunt nothing yet sally? do you hates me?

Pages: 123··· 172173174175176··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page