PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 169170171172173··· 313314315

VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
I STILL HAVEN'T HATCHED THAT MELAN YET ;v; 2k+ eggs hatched... like 10 troll parties? i'm so tempted to restart the chain but i don't know if it's worth it ;;
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps. please gift!
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
collecting 83 / 200
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
this hunt is horrible, my motivation has disappeared.... only one troll party on a sei day too oof wonder if i can get to field 3 of s/a delta totodiles before i get this dang melan
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
albino's Avataralbino
Hello~ I have came to join the ranting and complaining (c:) Now, I may not have the longest chain and dedication like some of you do but It's still a long and frustrating hunt. I haven't even hatched a shiny yet and I think sally and Niet really like to mess with me because this whole week, there hasn't been a single V-Wave day that's Fairy; and I don't see one coming either according to the forecast >:l Oh and don't get me started on the Melan percentage being two percent, agh. I can't even get the dexes for the egg dexes that I need for champion rank. sad times.
Forum Icon: garbocan_
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
this is just a casual hunt but i'm still angry ;;
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
:') I understand @Veggie.
9/500
67/500
8/500
Billabong's AvatarBillabong
hi here to complain about another hunt - grubbin. I quit the mudkip one cold turkey because it was legit so frustrating. Used two z-crstals on two different Sei days and only got 1 albino on each....so I didn't even save it. I was at around 1.8k hatches. Was having a terrible week then anyways and it didn't help. I was hoping this one wouldn't be another long hunt but looks like it is :( I'm almost at 2k. I've been here for three months and would really like to have my first melanin. LUCKILY I really like the grubbin line (Vikavolt is one of my favorite pokemon orz) so it's not too terrible. I don't want to be someone who has to hatch over 3k just to get my first. I liked mudkips but not so much that I was willing to do a long hunt for, plus the melanin was...just alright looking. Also grrr. Bait doesn't work it seems D:<
icon and banner credit
icon is drawn by me, banner is from "Restoring the Lost Sense"
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i’m doing a nincada hunt for dp and it’s going HORRIBLY, i’m at a little over 1k hatched and barely any shinies with a few more albinos. i used a crystal a couple days ago and got the same amount or less albinos than i usually do. i was really hoping to get a melan so i could sell it since i need the money, but i don’t have the money to save the chain so this might just be a week and a half wasted
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
can we just talk about this............ A quadruplet set ?!?!?!?! are we for real :'(((((( EDIT first the quads.. NOW A TRIP SET?! Sally..... </3
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
bnuuycore's Avatarbnuuycore
recently restarted my 4k+ treecko hunt out of pure frustration; hatched like 5 troll parties the entire hunt. honestly glad i restarted it, and i hope this carvanha hunt treats me better :"))) currently have every possible upgrade prepared for the next sei day so maybe, just maybe... EDIT: now im just watching gifs of other people hatching melans to feel something again :")
shop sprite by me, icon by Frye
miha's Avatarmiha
Probably a stupid rant but: I'm so unnerved by my slow hatching. Especially on days I'm working I have like 0 time to play or do anything else beside sleep/ go to work/ work/ go home/ eat/ sleep which means very few eggs. And also very few interaction points. Meaning my few eggs are without high albinoradar because I just ccannot affort to put it to lv7 every day. And then I managed to hit myself in the eye with a sharp object meaning it has to heal and I cannot look at a screen for longer periods of time -.- My hunt so far: 11654/186/132/2. Both melan well after 9000 eggs. I just love the idea that number three takes close to 10k eggs again

Pages: 123··· 169170171172173··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page