PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 171172173174175··· 317318319

quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i’ve hatched so many eggs today with a crystal and only got 1 albino. this hunt BETTER end up going well or i’ll be so sad update: it didn’t. gonna be on this hunt for a while longer, i suppose
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
1.3k scorbunny's hatched and no sign of a melan. my ubercharm runs out in 12 days too and I can’t afford another for a while. This is the most I’ve ever grinded and I’m tired, I just wanna stick this hunt and move on wahhhhh
Ashentwiins's AvatarAshentwiins
- I started this chain in February 2018 - ♡ 7,295 chain and not a single Melan ♡ I quit multiple times because of this hunt (I just came back from an 8 month hiatus on this site). I was hatching only 5 eggs a day because it drained me so much - I just bought 28 days of HM and an Ubercharm. I'm using level 7 radar, Icium Z, Shiny Charm, and long hunt bonus - I'm giving this 26 days longer for a melan before I cave and use the PR Stick I bought right before I quit this last time. I've spent almost 4 years on Alolan Vulpix, and I'm not sure I can handle it if a melan doesn't come before HM runs out in July. (Just complaining a tiny bit about this and my count stress. I'm okay, and I've got a stick to stall the hunt if I lose interest again. I can do this...right Sally?)
I'm from AZ so I'm 7 hours behind server. Avatar made by shalusky on ChickenSmoothie colored by me. They gave me permission to use it here. (I used to be Ahri Feather)
× 8 / 550
× 505 / 6278
× 887 / 6278
Malamar's AvatarMalamar
125 into an Impyre hunt. Pleased to get some shinies and albinos from it, but I had NO idea just how labor intensive it would be, my god. You'd think such an old exclusive's breeding rate would be approaching something reasonable by now with how they work, but it really isn't wowowow Anyone else trudging through exclusive hunts? (Also, got a troll early.)
Lv. 100 — +3,029,304
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockDark
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
bnuuycore's Avatarbnuuycore
@Malamar im afraid of doing an exclusive hunt bc of how oddly expensive and hard they are to do ::"")) i have so many exclusives i want melans of though which sucks
shop sprite by me, icon by Frye
Bidoofs's AvatarBidoofs
6948 eggs. I'm begging, please hatch melan :')
Icon by Nintendo.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
@malamar i’ve been contemplating a kinaster hunt for months but between the super low breeding rate and the dcp it would cost i don’t think i’ll ever get to it
Malamar's AvatarMalamar

QUOTE originally posted by Malamar

125 into an Impyre hunt. Pleased to get some shinies and albinos from it, but I had NO idea just how labor intensive it would be, my god. You'd think such an old exclusive's breeding rate would be approaching something reasonable by now with how they work, but it really isn't omg anyone else suffering through an exclusive hunt?

QUOTE originally posted by quinnpanda

@malamar i’ve been contemplating a kinaster hunt for months but between the super low breeding rate and the dcp it would cost i don’t think i’ll ever get to it
Oh yeah, that's definitely daunting. Kinaster came out a year after Impyre and with how you get them, I can only imagine how annoying the breeding rate would be. Best of luck, if you do decide to try! The payoff'd be huge if you managed, omg.
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
Still have not got a melan Lillipup, i am on chain 5555 now and my hypermode will expire soon. It will be my first ever melan if i ever get one (and likely my last) When you see so many people hatch early chain or even accidental melans i start to wonder.. did they do some sacrifice to Sally or am i just unlucky? If this ends with no melan i will never ever hunt for a melan again because it's bad for my mental health (i have autism and this just stresses me out for some reason)
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
bnuuycore's Avatarbnuuycore

QUOTE originally posted by Shinekiara

Still have not got a melan Lillipup, i am on chain 5555 now and my hypermode will expire soon. It will be my first ever melan if i ever get one (and likely my last) When you see so many people hatch early chain or even accidental melans i start to wonder.. did they do some sacrifice to Sally or am i just unlucky? If this ends with no melan i will never ever hunt for a melan again because it's bad for my mental health (i have autism and this just stresses me out for some reason)
im very very sorry ur having bad luck :" i recently had to force myself to end 2 melan hunts in a row because of how tiring they were, so i completely understand. i really hope you get your melan!

Pages: 123··· 171172173174175··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page