PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 173174175176177··· 317318319

Billabong's AvatarBillabong
Another long hunt it looks like...used a z crystal, fully albino radar and uber/shiny charm and barely got anything :/ I am over 1k now. Today hasn't been a relly good day.
icon and banner credit
icon is drawn by me, banner is from "Restoring the Lost Sense"
Ashentwiins's AvatarAshentwiins
7,985 chain. I started this in 2018 as I've said before. 41 shinies and 33 albinos, and not a single melan 😤 I'm using Ubercharm, Hypermode, shiny charm, level 7 albino radar, z crystals when I have them, and my radar is 3,996.0% boost. "Your 6,475+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 74.3% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon!" Pls Sally- end my suffering. Give me melan.
I'm from AZ so I'm 7 hours behind server. Avatar made by shalusky on ChickenSmoothie colored by me. They gave me permission to use it here. (I used to be Ahri Feather)
× 8 / 550
× 505 / 6278
× 887 / 6278
albino's Avataralbino
Sally really likes to tease me huh “ Current chain: 366 / 38 approximately 1,276.8% boost!” Albino Radar Lvl 5 + Fairium Crystal + 70+ DCP = Not one shiny yet :c
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Luunamor's AvatarLuunamor
I'm 902 eggs in and have only gotten 1 shiny and 7 albino, with me just cashing in a bunch of boosts this morning. Ik that's not a high chain compared to some others but maaaann I'm regretting doing this haha. I still have 3 other pokemon I specifically want melans for, and my first ever hunt is kicking my butt. I am so in love with sagidamas, especially the melan, but I fear the day I decide to try and go after it. Maybe a few months after I get my jelly ball
Always looking to take in lunamor, regardless of whether or not it's special!
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I'm beginning to feel like getting this murkrow is impossible. Maybe I should break my 7000+ chain at this rate. I'm tired and disappointed and annoyed.
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
we have hit 1k, I now have all my needed normal gems.... And I still haven't given up. ;v; I'll push the hunt to 2k and then throw in the towel. Good luck everyone!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
First troll party of the day
9/500
67/500
8/500
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
I'm beginning to think my Lapras hunts are cursed. I've hatched 9,294 eggs over 6 rounds of hunting and I get so many droughts it's annoying. As an added bonus to the annoyance; I'm a glutton for punishment and I have two melans with very specific specifications that I'm after, one having a nature AND gender preference needed for a character. And then my standard nature preference to finish the line. Also it's a 10k egg so it takes forever to hatch even though BOTH my typed badges are wishalloy and the one is even master 4. Lapras please be kind! ;;
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Luunamor's AvatarLuunamor
Man I'm not even that interested in having a melan solosis anymore, at this point it's just the prinicple of it all. I really wanna go back to my "normal" way of playing PFQ but I started this hunt and darnit I am going to finish it. A lil over 1.3k with barely any SA luck to begin with smhh If I don't get my melan by the time my HM ends, I think I'll just buy the stick thing to pause my hunt.
catbat's Avatarcatbat
cottonee is an unlikely pokemon to be nearly nonexistent in the shelter but really i'd have better luck trying to find an arceus egg in there
⋃(◉,◉)⋃ノ〜🎔

Pages: 123··· 173174175176177··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page