PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 174175176177178··· 316317318

So the recent Shazi day was a bust for me so I was really hoping to have some luck today...

Big mobile pic

Mortus...
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
I cry.
9/500
67/500
8/500
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
z crstal gave me one albino and a shiny. no melan *ugh*
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
albino's Avataralbino
pls sally.... "Current chain: 396 / 38 — approximately 1,276.8% boost! Your 300+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 3.0% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon!"
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Lamniforma's AvatarLamniforma
(huff) I've been going at Zubat for over 11k eggs. This is my longest melan hunt so far (other one was Riolu with a bit over 10k). Zubat eggs are easy to hatch, so it's not as tedious as Riolu, but 11k is still wild. I've been using Hypermode throughout all of it, and Übercharm until last week after which I haven't bothered to buy and activate a new one.
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
I got a troll party yesterday, the 6th of the very casual hunt Currently at 7690 eggs for fletchling this is not well
  • Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
AHHH! [tableflip] Hi, I like ghosts PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Im new to melan hunting but im so tired and im only 1k eggs in aaaa

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Ashentwiins's AvatarAshentwiins

QUOTE originally posted by Goat-nerd

Im new to melan hunting but im so tired and im only 1k eggs in aaaa
Good luck haha. I hope you get a swift melan. My hunt is 8,100 eggs, and I started it in 2018 lol. Mod edt: Removed off-topic
I'm from AZ so I'm 7 hours behind server. Avatar made by shalusky on ChickenSmoothie colored by me. They gave me permission to use it here. (I used to be Ahri Feather)
× 8 / 550
× 505 / 6278
× 887 / 6278
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
I hate this troll. Worst troll of 2021

the worst of the worst

Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x38 x2
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
I had all the boosts yesterday and was super hyped, hoping for a second melan from my long chain of 4,700. PotD stacked with Sei, even. I hatched 300+ eggs despite life being super busy and needing to work and used two SLEs, but I didn't get my melan. I know that we have mass click weekend coming up and some more chances there, but yesterday was extremely discouraging simply because it seemed so perfect, but nothing came of it. I started this chain hoping for at least 5 melans so I'd have DP and be able to have a complete line for my collection, but, at this point, I feel like I'm not even going to be able to complete the line.
Avatar credit is to Svetty! 0 Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.

Pages: 123··· 174175176177178··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page