PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 666768

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
I saw a video, I think a moonkiitti one, some time back about things that should be changed, and the idea of cross clan relationships came up. Unfortunately, i don’t think HC would allow something such as breeding lineages to be brought up in detail in the books, which is disappointing :v But like letting cross clan relationships play out wouldn’t really have much impact on the clans if they just figure out how to live peacefully? And with a mediator conflicts should be at an all time low, otherwise they’re not doing their job very well :p But the idea of ‘swapping’ apprentices or warriors is actually pretty cool, that if a young cat decides they don’t belong, they should be allowed to ‘clanhop’ to find their home. Of course, there’d have to be common sense in it, that it’s not to avoid punishment by the current leader, but it would bring fresh blood to other clans and drasticallydecrease cross clan relationships because like yeah, you kinda just hop over to your mates clan to be with them. Hey presto, kits that aren’t related to literally everyone else in the clan. I mean take for example Drypaws, even though it’s never touched on. Drypaws are RiverClan cats that don’t like water. Rather than forcing them into a lifestyle they don’t fit into, let them jump over to another clan with less water? I found the video I was talking about btw and it has a few good points, would recommend giving it a watch
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Imo this reminds me of that one story from the Warriors Adventure Game (remember that old thing?) where to minimize inter-Clan conflict, warriors would take on apprentices from other Clans as a sociology experiment. The scenario even states that it's an experiment if I recall correctly. I forget which book that particular scenario is found in, but I know one of the field guides has a WAG scenario in it, along with the Omen of the Stars books

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
veliona's Avatarveliona
Oh I remember that! I really think they should've added it since it also gets rid of the half-clan thing to, in a way.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Yeah, I feel that they should also add in SkyClan to the WAG as well, with their Clan skill being Jump since that's what SkyClan is known for. In fact, maybe they can revamp it, make it more random, in a way. I'm thinking adding in the option of due rolls to determine Skill Check, but I'm interested in hearing other ways to improve the game. Opinions?
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
read moonrise! poor feathertail, and the book gave me a preview of the next, and i'm kinda concerned for Brightheart with her face and all. what if she gets put down? also, i came up with an idea.... a dog named Stormtail and his adoptive sister go on an advnnture to prove Stormtail is loyal after a pack of wolves appear?
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,767,489
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,233,817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,594,442
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Sounds like a Seekers thing :p I think seekers is the dogs I can’t remember, might be Survivors But like ??? The erins can’t decide if the cats actually know what a wolf is? Or that wolves are even around? Though honestly I doubt a dog would get any chance to be a clan cat, they don’t even like other clan cats sleeping in camp for fear of being stabbed in the back or whatever :p Millie could have done more with her supposed ability to speak basic dog. That and her supposed never get sick ability as well >_>
veliona's Avatarveliona
Seekers is bears Survivors is dogs Bravelands is idk Warriors is duh
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
alright, fair. i was kinda thinking they realize that if the dog got big enough it would do well against predators and kinda deter attacks. cats aren't too smart though.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
lol it’d be a super neato idea but like :/ the warriors aren’t exactly open to much. But like also the bigger the dog is the easier it could slaughter the whole clan. I just want a dog that doesn’t immediately try to chase the cats though? Not every dog chases anything that moves? Especially if it’s a sheepdog, since sheep are mentioned at the lake, that dog isn’t all that well trained if it’s going to abandon its job to chase cats :p

QUOTE originally posted by Føxxshadow

Seekers is bears Survivors is dogs Bravelands is idk Warriors is duh
Bravelands is basically a lot of African animal stuffs

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page