PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 666768

Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Hiya! My name is Kodiak, but you can call me Kodi. ^w^ I currently am still coming up with my Warriors 'Sona, but I used to go by Minnowtail in the last clan, as well as under my old username of valortalons. Maybe they will be a Norwegian Forest Cat/Maine Coon from Riverclan, but that isn't yet set in stone. I am slowly but surely reading through Dawn of the Clans and have not started A Vision of Shadows, but I don't mind any spoilers! So far, my favorite cats have been Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Bluestar, Brightheart, Leafpool, and... Stormstar. That's right, what Crookedstar should have been named. My least favorites would probably be Scourge and Hollyleaf, sue me*
Don't take this to heart, haha! They are just too overrated in my opinion, and don't have an interesting story. *shrug*
. Some random tidbits about me... I guess if you are interested? - Freshman in High School. - Pursuing a career in Veterinary Care. - My only pet is my dog, Echo. - I've had many different pets in the past*
Fish, parakeets, rats, cats, and of course, dogs.
. - Arts and crafts are my hobbies! Still salty about Stormkit's kithood.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
I'm at break at work right now so I can pop in and say you're all welcome :3 My previous post should have the first set of questions to discuss for now while I get my gear in order. You'll all be added to the members list once I get home~
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Username/what you want to be called- Ari/Void/Storm (any of them) Warrior name [or apprentice name, or maybe you're a kit or non-clan cat?]- Stormfang works. Favourite characters- Brokenstar, Crookedstar (Still Salty(TM)), Hollyleaf, Jayfeather. How far you've read- I haven't read the things that are set really far in the past (the most recent arc, can't remember name) Any other things you'd like to include- I'm a Very Old memer from the old clan. I might end up doing art for the clan/ get very involved since i have nothing else to do lm a o I'm gonna make a clan banner thing once I get home; which cat should be on it? for the password? thing, firestars original name was definitely bloodclaw
rusty
. so edgy
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Current Question(s) Of The Week

Jayfeather - the ever so popular edgy dude. What is your opinion of him? Or maybe the actions he's taken? Which clan do you think is the most underrated, and why? What clan would you like to see more of? [Includes Tribe of Rushing Water, BloodClan, and SkyClan]
I believe that providing the above when I post is a good way to avoid the inevitable 'so what's the topic?' when new people join. Plus it gives people a memory jog. It'll probably change from 'overarching topic' to 'Questions of the Week' so as not to prevent other topic from taking place. If that makes sense? Anyway, I'll put my two cents in first, I guess c: Regarding Jayfeather I like Jayfeather as a character, though I did find the sudden change from being a cheery kit to a grumpy apprentice kind of disappointing. Remember when he accepted he was blind as a kit, but didn't let that stop him from playing with Hollykit and Lionkit? It's likely the clan's treatment of him (he's blind, so we've got to be extra careful and gentle with him) bothered him greatly, thus providing a reason for this change in attitude. I kinda understand where that's coming from, since I've had a somewhat similar situation happen to me. I would have loved to see perky Jaypaw trying his hardest at warrior training, then medicine cat training. It might also have something to do with the whole 'forced into the job' thing that ThunderClan medicine cats seem to be seeing a lot of now. Still, perky happy Jaypaw :D I find Jayfeather as a medicine cat a tad unbelievable. I understand that he has (had?) powers, though I think sight is an important part of taking care of another person (or cat, in this case). The other senses can't always provide every single detail that sight can help with. I think a young elder, like Nightpelt in Yellowfang's Secret before he was forced to resume warrior duties, would have been interesting and a better fit than something he didn't even want in the first place. BloodClan I'd love to see more of BloodClan. Not Scourge's rise to power, but BloodClan. I want to know how BloodClan is/was faring under the rule of Snake and Ice, and if they still terrorise the alleys and kittypets. It kinda felt shoved in and rushed in the first series, not appearing until the final book (or maybe the last two? I can't remember). But since we know some of BloodClan's history with the Scourge Mangas, I want to see BloodClan once the clans have moved from the forest. There's more Twolegplace for them to prowl around in without the forest :p A bit rushed, since I need to go do something in a few minutes, but still: a starting point :D @Stormfang Copperstar, our benevolent overlord I'd say go with one of the more well-known characters *cough*Firestar*cough*Graystripe*cough* for a banner c:
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow
Username/what you want to be called: Silentshadow Warrior name: Monarchwing Favourite/least favourite characters: Jayfeather, Mothwing, Tallstar and Jake are my favorites. As for least favorite... Leafpool, Breezepelt. How far you've read: I like to say I've read every book, but flicking doesn't count so I'm only up to the Power of Three. But I own every book :3 Any other things you'd like to include: I'M BACK AS A NEW CAT :D [PASSWORD OF SORTS] I heard that Brightheart had a horrible name change when she was savaged by the dogs :0 Can you tell me the name, so I don't accidentally name one of my warriors that? Please? *cringe* Lostface. Such an awful name.
x133/Until 31st Dec 2019
*****'s Avatar*****
Username: gypsievannerz Warrior name: SmallKit Favourite/least favourite characters: do not get between me and Jay bae! Or Scourge... I dun like firestar and LionBlaze How far you've read: Omen of the stars book 3. Will not read further because I raged too hard. Any other things you'd like to include: [PASSWORD OF SORTS] Shrewkit and Spiderkit
Profile Pic was made by me :D (づ ಠ ω ಠ )づ the beautiful cat thing Im going to Universal on Monday so ye. (I'm afraid of rollarcoasters...) I know. My sig. Is boring.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Current Question(s) Of The Week

Jayfeather - the ever so popular edgy dude. What is your opinion of him? Or maybe the actions he's taken? Which clan do you think is the most underrated, and why? What clan would you like to see more of? [Includes Tribe of Rushing Water, BloodClan, and SkyClan]
All new applicants are approved and will be added once I get home c: Meanwhile, feel free to make your thoughts on the questions of the week known!
*****'s Avatar*****
I love mai Jaybae, before he was popular! But there are some things I just don't like about him... first of all he can walk into other cats dreams, which seems absolutely ridiculous! Yet I really like how we get the opportunity to see clan life through a blind cat, and he has helped me develop my characters. I love the fact that he wanted to be a warrior, but accepted his fate, and became a medicine cat. I feel that something like that would be hard to accept but he for sure handled it well. Probably BloodClan, I mean we have books about SkyClan life, and many books that take place in the Tribe of Rushing Water. But we only get 2 books that barely hint at what BloodClan life was like. I think it would br nice to see more of the clan that threatened the forest in the 6th book.

Also I drew this...

bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Username: Nyan-cat12 Warrior name: Dusk Feather Favourite characters: Moth Flight, Thunderstar, Riverstar, Lightning Tail, Graystripe, Tigerstar, Bluestar, Snowfur, Purdy, Firestar, Skystar. Least Favourite Characters: Blackstar, Crowfeather, Ravenwing. How far you've read: All the books exept for some of the guidebooks, a few of the super editions, and the 3 book in A Vision Of Shadows (sixth and newest series) Any other things you'd like to include: As you can see, I'm in love with dawn of the clans. Moth Flight's super edition is my favourite book of Warriors that I own and I cried for an hour. [PASSWORD OF SORTS] the fabulous rainbowtail Redtail. I hope its okay that my warrior name has a space inbetween, It's supposed to be like the names before the clans were made.
Username/what you want to be called [nickname] AuracleOfBacon Warrior name [or apprentice name, or maybe you're a kit or non-clan cat?] Brightlegs How far you've read [optional] Waiting on Darkest Night (#4 in A Vision Of Shadows), Tigerheart's Shadow (Super Edition #10), Tales from the Clans,
Tigerclaw's Fury, Leafpool's Wish, and Dovewing's Silence
and Legends of the Clans
Spottedleaf's Heart, Pinestar's Choice, and Thunderstar's Echo
Any other things you'd like to include #3 of AVOS
A Vision of Shadows
is called Shattered Sky. I am also rereading the older books while I'm waiting on upcoming books [PASSWORD OF SORTS] Redtail, who actually gives Firestar a life for justice as a thanks for revealing the true nature of his death

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 1234··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page