PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 666768

AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Yeah, not a big bristleroot fan. It really did come out of nowhere. Also ShadowRoot is the superior ship. I love their relationship
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
I need to scream about this cool au I found where the clans are like bikie gangs Cinderpelt and Firestar It’s kinda new from what I can tell but I love this so much bikie cat gangs
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Meowdy, I'm ZeroHierophant. I'm usually called Zero but I tend to go by "Goose" or "Goosefeather" on WarriorCats discord servers so I'll use the same here unless Dingo wishes I change it. As the nickname suggests (for anyone who knows Goosefeather), I'm a very big fan of medicine cats. My favorite characters tend to be Medicine Cats with very few not having the job for other reasons, for example: Crookedjaw/star
His original name was Stormkit and Rainflower shouldn't have changed it. Stormjaw would've been cool but nooooo gotta be a jerk. I'm not sure if Stormkit is a password or not to join but just in-case.
and Bluefur/star. I'm not a big fan of some main-series protagonist characters such as Fireheart/star and Brambleclaw/star. If you like them, cool. I'm up to The Power of Three with the physical books but I'm aware up till a bit after Brambleclaw becomes Bramblestar and a few details of the possession. I'm a fan of the Cursed Three AU (also known as the Horror AU), where Lion, Jay, and Dove's powers are all intensified into being more a curse than a blessing. I don't mind being spoiled for the books, as I'm watching Moonkitti's I spoil series anyways. I plan on listening to the wip fandub when they get to The Power of Three so I can not lose my place (or book) for the 10th time. I also have two AUs that aren't really too drastic of a change to the history of the clans, but they make me happy. My favorite of the two is Goosefeather joining Windclan as Thunderclan is done with his prophecies and chase him off. He ends up joining Windclan, becoming their new medicine cat and training Barkpaw. I'm not sure if anything else is needed but I hope you guys are doing okay!
  • My Current Type Race Mascot + Progress
  • Groups I'm In
  • A Neat Thread
  • Art Credits
Current Points: 0
Metal Coat

Metal Coat

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A metal casing - one size fits all!

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 60 — 7,572 / 11,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
  • Hoards
  • Chaos Emerald
I hoard Porygon, Heatmor, and Espeon. If you have one that you don't want, I offer a good home for them. I'm willing give something in return.
Draw a Pokemon from the Person Above You I try to tag in after 3+ different people.
Profile Icon is by korosumegami2 on Deviantart [Commission], it is also used in my Trainer Card. The character is Null, a kinsona of The Hollow Knight.
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
Just a friendly lil bump to keep this going ^^
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my character Kamari for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
Hi there! I'm usually called Tsunami, and my Warrior name is Moonclaw. I'm currently reading the second book of The New Prophecy arc. I think that my favorite protagonist is probably Stormfur?
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; a JELLYFISH ^^My first shiny hatched
FurryDesire's AvatarFurryDesire
Currently reading the second arc
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
ayyy! i used to be Scorkaji, and my warrior name is Streamblaze! I've been stuck on a4b2 for a while but i love dovepaw/wing and the background character attention! mwah!!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,767,489
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,233,817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,594,442
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Zetablitz's AvatarZetablitz
Hello! Most call me Storm here. My warrior name will obviously have to include storm somewhere in it. Sakurastorm. Alright. Now that that's settled, here's some info about what books I've read and other things. The only Warriors book I actually own is Into The Wild. I'm up to date only because I get a lot of spoilers. I don't mind. I like to be aware of things. If I really just go off of only the books I've read and ignore spoilers, I would know a lot less. Notable: I didn't read the books in order because I was very confused with the whole thing at first. The first book I ever read with the first part of SkyClan and the Stranger. So as you can see, I didn't really get a good head start. The ones directly afterward were probably the super edition Bluestar's Prophecy and The Sight in Power of Three.
To anyone who's reading this, hope you have a wonderful day!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
I have a question: I'm on arc 4 and i didn't read Dawn of The Clans, should I try to get around to that to understand things or am i good?
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Hello everyone! I'm posting on behalf of Dingo to inform you all that I will be taking over the Warrior Cats clan. I've made a new thread and that can be found here. This thread will be locked and the new thread will be used going forward. Thank you for your time!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.

Pages: 123··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page