PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Meowdy, I'm ZeroHierophant. I'm usually called Zero but I tend to go by "Goose" or "Goosefeather" on WarriorCats discord servers so I'll use the same here unless Dingo wishes I change it. As the nickname suggests (for anyone who knows Goosefeather), I'm a very big fan of medicine cats. My favorite characters tend to be Medicine Cats with very few not having the job for other reasons, for example: Crookedjaw/star
His original name was Stormkit and Rainflower shouldn't have changed it. Stormjaw would've been cool but nooooo gotta be a jerk. I'm not sure if Stormkit is a password or not to join but just in-case.
and Bluefur/star. I'm not a big fan of some main-series protagonist characters such as Fireheart/star and Brambleclaw/star. If you like them, cool. I'm up to The Power of Three with the physical books but I'm aware up till a bit after Brambleclaw becomes Bramblestar and a few details of the possession. I'm a fan of the Cursed Three AU (also known as the Horror AU), where Lion, Jay, and Dove's powers are all intensified into being more a curse than a blessing. I don't mind being spoiled for the books, as I'm watching Moonkitti's I spoil series anyways. I plan on listening to the wip fandub when they get to The Power of Three so I can not lose my place (or book) for the 10th time. I also have two AUs that aren't really too drastic of a change to the history of the clans, but they make me happy. My favorite of the two is Goosefeather joining Windclan as Thunderclan is done with his prophecies and chase him off. He ends up joining Windclan, becoming their new medicine cat and training Barkpaw. I'm not sure if anything else is needed but I hope you guys are doing okay!
  • My Current Type Race Mascot + Progress
  • Groups I'm In
  • A Neat Thread
  • Art Credits
Current Points: 0
Metal Coat

Metal Coat

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A metal casing - one size fits all!

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 60 — 7,572 / 11,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
  • Hoards
  • Chaos Emerald
I hoard Porygon, Heatmor, and Espeon. If you have one that you don't want, I offer a good home for them. I'm willing give something in return.
Draw a Pokemon from the Person Above You I try to tag in after 3+ different people.
Profile Icon is by korosumegami2 on Deviantart [Commission], it is also used in my Trainer Card. The character is Null, a kinsona of The Hollow Knight.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page