PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 65666768

AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Its been long enough to talk about spoilers for the newest book right?
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
Hey everyone! My name's Poppypetal, and I'm a red and black striped tabby~ I'm a medicine cat in training, and- How did I get into Warriors, you ask? Well... I was just browsing the fiction section of the Library one day, and I found Book 3 of the new prophecy: Dawn. I've been hooked ever since! May StarClan light your paths Bit of roleplay, hope you don't mind ^^ I'm more of a theory person, I've even created a Fandom about theorires and such! I don't draw fanart, but I'm a kinda good author for theory pages, if I do say so myself (which I do). XD Feel free to pm me! I'm not squeamish about pms, jsut let's be respectful with our opinions, okay?
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Hi poppy! Welcome welcome!
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Oop ye been long enough 👀 To which I’m gonna say I do not like Mothwing at all anymore they done did Shadowsight dirty and what the heck is wrong with you Mistystar >:[ Welcome poppy :>
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Oh yeah I really hope mistystar dies soon. Also i reeeeally cant see shadowsight staying in shadowclan after all this is over. Either he dies again or he leaves. thats my theory because i just feel like his whole clan hates him. he's been humiliated so much i just cant see him staying there And yeah mothflight is so mean i'm starting to not like her. She's gotten crabby ever since her girlfriend died
:P I've read Mothwing's secret and.. well it kinda changed my views on her. I feel negatively sbout her too Mistystar used to be good, but now with Darktail and stuff happening? My opinion has changed negatively- RiverClan's image is going down, which is sad since I <3 RiverClan :c
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Eh I could get behind Mothwing as an atheist but also get the whole spiritual leader thing as a medicine cat. Though she did at least acknowledge that starclan is real after the whole dark forest battle which is something :v My feelings on her were pretty meh neutral before but now it’s like? Girl you gotta turn his own mentor on him? I hope so bad for an evil/more so morally ambiguous medicine cat and ngl him helping ashfur at the end of last book has me 👀 if we get a villain/accessory to a villain pov I will be so happy But like mistystar still not letting Mothwing and RiverClan warrior #25 and #17 back together is like mmm ok mate. Might never happen but imo it’d be pretty neat to actually see/read about a leader stepping down and just retiring and the next leader starting off with fewer lives because of that. I don’t think that’s really been touched on beyond being mentioned with Pinestar and Sunstar because kittypet shenanigans.
Squirrelflight won't take the position as leader ;-; whyyy .-. I know you and Bramblestar have been in love for soo long (like, 2nd arc) and you don't wanna give up on him, but seriously, Squirrelflight, take. the. position. already. XD Bristlespring 4ever
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Like i had so much respect for mothwing when she refused to rejoin riverclan (because misty did offer her her position in riverclan back) but when she refused and said she wont if she wont let the warriors back i was cheering her on i thought she was so good at that point but she's being so pushy and trying to take over in shadowclan. like i guess she means well but girl please ur being too much
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Oh heck yeah I was like good on ya mothwing advocate for your clanmates but mmm she really doesn’t need to butt in on ShadowClan medicine like that because ShadowClan literally does thing different to RiverClan because of their environment, and so far it’s been working just fine because they haven’t died out yet so back off Mothwing 🤷 It’s kinda like how tigerheart was pushing warrior values on like every cat he came across in his super edition, and somehow got away with it just like mothwing is now. Like these other guys have different methods to you that work perfectly fine just chill guys :’D Also the whole reasoning for her being hard on shadowsight >:[ like ok but you didn’t even believe in StarClan for like 3/4 arcs because your brother faked one sign and your faith was weak xD But for clan cats who are brought up in the very strong religious community and of course the weird events surrounding communication in the first place? And Puddleshine was so supportive is Shadowsight up until Mothwing barged in and poor boy didn’t even get a chance to defend himself in front of moth/puddle/tiger when they had their chat and demoted him. I mean it’s been shown that StarClan will communicate through voice only multiple times, and there’s the whole ‘whispers at the moonpool’ thing so it’s not that far fetched to think that Shadowsight thought a disembodied voice would be StarClan? Plus being a young cat he wouldn’t have knowledge of that many of his ancestors. I’m just >:[ Mothwing stop chill out man tbh I think bristlespring is weird because it was so out of the blue on Bristlefrost’s part? I was actually kind of hopefully for Rootspring getting rejected and him running kind of parallel to Ashfur/Squirrelflight in the same arc. But oof. Though it does seem that this arc is hinting at maybe alterations to the warrior code which would be neat and if it means sudden unrequited love is now requited then yeah I guess? It’s like yeah bristlefrost was hella distracted/occupied by the problems with her clan and the whole spy thing but :/ she always seemed so embarrassed/off put by rootspring’s affection and until this book I don’t recall a single moment of oh hey yeah Rootspring’s pretty ok at the least.

Pages: 123··· 65666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page