PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 666768

Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Honestly I understood most of where of Jayfeather came from. He didn't let his blindness stop him, but he definitely felt it influenced how other cats saw and treated him and that made him take after yellowfang, and fast. As for the clans, honestly I love them all, well, I don't love bloodclan but I love poor little scourge. He deserved better. He could have been a great warrior. He just had the worst luck. What I'd like to know is what if Tigerclaw had had a different, more kind, mentor. One who would have taught him not to attack a freaking kit Things could have been very different. And many lives would have likely ended with less tragedy
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Current Question(s) Of The Week

Jayfeather - the ever so popular edgy dude. What is your opinion of him? Or maybe the actions he's taken? Which clan do you think is the most underrated, and why? What clan would you like to see more of? [Includes Tribe of Rushing Water, BloodClan, and SkyClan]
All new applicants are approved and will be added once I get home c: Meanwhile, feel free to join the discussion~
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
I personally think of Jayfeather as a great character. Making him blind and giving him the personality he has makes it so no other cat can be anything like him. I actually liked the fact that..

possible spoilers???

they actually did something productive with his mother's story. In other words, instead of Leafpool just hiding the fact that these 3 are her kits, she got her sister to mother them, even making Brambleclaw think that 'wow, I'm a father!'. Because Thunderclan just loves to brake the code- medicine cats having kits.
Anyways, Jayfeather also killed some fox cubs, which I think is a 12/10 act of amazingness.
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Username/what you want to be called [nickname] Lilbug33/Lilbug Warrior name [or apprentice name, or maybe you're a kit or non-clan cat?] Windfox How far you've read [optional] All of them up until the 3 book of the apprentices 's quest. Any other things you'd like to include Not really! [PASSWORD OF SORTS] Clear Sky/Skystar
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-Cat12

I personally think of Jayfeather as a great character. Making him blind and giving him the personality he has makes it so no other cat can be anything like him. I actually liked the fact that..

possible spoilers???

they actually did something productive with his mother's story. In other words, instead of Leafpool just hiding the fact that these 3 are her kits, she got her sister to mother them, even making Brambleclaw think that 'wow, I'm a father!'. Because Thunderclan just loves to brake the code- medicine cats having kits.
Anyways, Jayfeather also killed some fox cubs, which I think is a 12/10 act of amazingness.
First up, ThunderClan wasn't the only one whose medicine cats broke their code. There's also Moth Flight of WindClan OG, who actions resulted in this bit of the Medicine Cat Code, and Yellowfang of ShadowClan, who was mother of the tyrant Brokenstar. Second, Bramblestar (then Brambleclaw) and Squirrelflight can be seen as the adoptive parents of Jayfeather and his littermates, even though Suirrelflight is technically the aunt.

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
OccultGhosty's AvatarOccultGhosty
Username/what you want to be called: GumiTheCarrot(Gumi or Carrot is fine) Warrior Name: Spottedsky(Tortoiseshell she-cat w/ white paws, belly & tail-tip and green eyes) Favourite/least favourite characters: I can't really choose a favorite, but my least favorites are Tigerstar and Hawkstorm How far you've read: Series 3, Book 6 Any other things you'd like to include: Nothing I can think of [PASSWORD OF SORTS]: Lion's Roar
Avatar is of my trollsona, Saskia. Art by poliwrath.

Please click my babies!
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Username/what you want to be called: Crazy Warrior name: Lostsong Favourite/least favourite characters: Jayfeather and Bluestar are favourites of mine. Lion's roar was cool too. Not too keen on Leafpool or Hollyleaf How far you've read: Uhh, for definite omen of the stars. Various side books as well. Any other things you'd like to include: Previously deputy of the other clan xD, Good to see someone more active take it over.
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Current Question(s) Of The Week

Jayfeather - the ever so popular edgy dude. What is your opinion of him? Or maybe the actions he's taken? Which clan do you think is the most underrated, and why? What clan would you like to see more of? [Includes Tribe of Rushing Water, BloodClan, and SkyClan]
All new applicants are approved and have been added~ The QotW changes over tomorrow - you'll still be able to talk about previous questions, though the 'official topic' will be different. But killing fox cubs is cruel Even though they're foxes, I think a medicine cat (or warrior, for that matter) would have something better to do than kill young. After all, a rule of life for them is that kits' safety crosses borders, even between rival clans. Since fox cubs are the equivilant of cat kittens, it makes senes to me that warriors do not quarrel with cubs Thank you Hollyleaf that was actually nice :3. Medicine cats breaking the code also depends on the code in question. I do believe Leafpool is the first ThunderClan medicine cat to break that code in particular. Goosefeather was a break of the 'no apprenticeship until 6 moons' since I think he was only four moons when he became a medicine apprentice? In having Leafpool foster her kits to Squirrelflight, that is actually hiding the fact that she herself had broken the code and had kits. With a WindClan cat no less. @Sitten I get where you're coming from with Tigerstar having had a different mentor, though Word Of God
Kate, I think? One of the Erins
did say that he was destined to be evil. So I think then the thing is 'what if his destiny wasn't to be a buttface to everyone?" I'd like to see and AU where Tigerkit died with his siblings. Warrior Ravenpaw I feel like Tigerstar having not been around would have drastically changed the clans - Redtail would still be deputy for example, which I would have loved to see.
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Leafpool wasn't the first medicine cat to have kits, yellowfang broke that rule too. Yellowfangs breaking of the rule actually ended up being much worse than leafpools. She suffered so much and had so many regrets.
Let's not forget Moth Flight, the OG medicine cat and first medicine cat of WinsClan, and Micah, the first medicine cat of SkyClan; they had four kits, too, and that was why medicine cats can't have kits. All that was detailed in the Super Edition Moth Flight's Vision

Pages: 12345··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page