PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 1234567··· 666768

Lappy's AvatarLappy
Hi there, I'm looking to join the Clan.

Hi there! I'm Lappy and I would like to join. I would prefer to be called Lappy, Sabine, Violet, or Aquamarine. My Warrior Name is Lavenderfall. My favorite cat is Violetpaw, to put it simply.. If I listed all my favorites it might take a while. But that list includes Needletail, Ivypool, Hollyleaf, and pretty much majority of the cast of cats in Dawn of The Clans. I like rebellious cats a lot. I've read all the books accept the newest novellas, which I will be reading soon, so spoilers are fine with me, and majority of the mangas, which I know the gist of. My favorite Clan is ShadowClan, but RiverClan is a close second. My favorite series is Dawn of The Clans, or A Vision of Shadows. My favorite Super Edition is probably Moth Flight's Vision. It's pretty much the only good one in my opinion. My favorite Novella is most likely going to end up as Thunderstar's Echo, but currently it's Hollyleaf's Story. Bluestar broke the code by mating with Oakheart, which breaks the 1st rule of The Warrior Code
Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
I hope this is good.
This is a wip sig. Learning how to code sure is fun, isn't it? My Journal Moonlit Waters: A Discord Clicking Group Offical Steven Universe Art.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Questions Of The Week

Short, simple question: what do you think would be the warrior names of all the cats who never made it to becoming a warrior? And why? [EG. Ravenpaw, Swiftpaw, Gorsepaw, etc.] Or maybe you think a certain warrior could do with a more suitable name? Also short and simple: what are some unpopular opinions you have about Warriors? It can be related to ships, characters, headcanons, whatever!
Welcome to the clan Lappy! You've been added, and our current main topic is above so feel free to voice your opinions~
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Lappy's AvatarLappy
Warrior Names I think Ravenpaw's Warrior name would've worked well with Ravenwhisker or Ravennose, as he needs to smell well to pick up the scent of prey. Swiftpaw's warrior name might have been Swiftheart, assuming he survived fighting the dogs, or Swiftfang, if he just didn't even try, the fang suffix because of his 'salty' attitude torwards Bluestar not making him a Warrior. I don't quite remember Gorsepaw, besides him dying and being Onewhisker's apprentice. So instead, I'll do a few kits. Actual Canon Kits in the series, not the missing kits which aren't canon. Mosskit might've been something simple, like Mosstail, but Mossfrost or Mosssnow might fit if she survived the snow. Mistkit and Nightkit. Mistkit might've been Mistfang, because I imagine her as a sharp-tongued rude cat. Nightkit might've been Nightwhisker, because Imagine her as a good hunter.
Names I dislike

Spoilers

I dislike Sparkpaw's warrior name. Alderheart fits Alderpaw's personality, yet Sparkpelt is very bland. I dislike fur and pelt because they don't show personality. Sparktail or Sparkwhisker might fit due to her great hunting skills.

Unpopular Opinions - I don't like Jayfeather that much. He can make good comic relief, but he just comes across as a bratty kid to me. - I hate Spottedleaf with a burning passion. I know a lot of people think this, but still.

Small Spoiler

- I actually like Dawnpelt. People dislike her because she attempted to frame Jayfeather, but I like her. She was probably struck by grief of losing her brother. I was kinda sad when it was assumed she died.

Xylynx's Project

I could try for Icewing, if you would like. The Voice Quality might be bad, but still. I might also try for Pikesplash.

Off-Topic Question

Could I make a banner for the group? It might not be outstanding, but it might be a cool thing to represent us.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Questions of the Week

Was Bluestar's descent into madness justified? Was it interesting to read about? Or was it completely unrealistic? Discuss. Everyone has a favourite clan, right? What clan is your favourite? Or maybe you like the tribe, or even the ancients? Either way, why is that clan your favourite?
I'm a day late on changeover, but eh. Bit hectic at work currently :p I might also start listing all previous QotW in one of the master posts so a) I don't repeat, and b) people can come back and answer them if they really want to talk about it. Anyway, my opinions will come tomorrow hopefully since I get off work early and I'm busy right now trying to do other things damn it Jayfeather record your lines for the love of god Swiftclaw might have worked if he survived the dogs? -claw is used for battle-skilled cats. Or Swiftidiot because why would you think fighting dogs is a good idea? @Lappy Go ahead and make a banner c: I was hoping I'd have made one by now or something but no, I'm lazy and procrastinate xD People please T3T The whole QotW thing is to try and combat the early death of the clan D:
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
1. It's hard to say whether or not it was justified for her to act that way... I mean, a lot had happened to her. Though, I feel that she should have still completed her duties as the leader of ThunderClan, and not scold Fireheart when he was trying to fix things that were going on at the time. 2. I would say that RiverClan is one of my favorite clans, just because of how laid back they are, but they would stand up to fight for the Sunningrocks back in the original clan area. Maybe it's because I also like cats that enjoy swimming, since people find that odd and uncommon among most of the species. :) On a side note, I really want to go back and purchase all the Warriors books to complete the collections. I always wanted to purchase the Super Editions too, as I only have Crookedstar's Promise... and that's a tear-jerker. ;w;
Meowthlover's AvatarMeowthlover
Bluestar's Descent into madness I think that this was completely justified. Bluestar had been through a lot during her leadership. She was almost killed by Tigerclaw for one. Not to mention she was pretty old when she died. It could be possible that she had dementia which isn't uncommon in older cats. Favorite Clan My absolute favorite clan is RiverClan. A lot of my favorite characters come from RiverClan such as Leopardstar and Silverstream. I also really liked Mothwing and Willowshine. I love the water and I found their ability to swim fascinating
Wassup? Name's Ren. I'm a 21 year old enby who uses he/they pronouns. It's been AGES since I've been on here but I'm hoping to get on more often.

Current Fandoms

Harry Potter (I'm a Slytherin) Hazbin Hotel Good Omens Supernatural
Join my newest RP?
*****'s Avatar*****
I was severly dissapointed about how BlueStar turned out. And the fact that it happened almost immediately really messed it up. When she started going nuts I put the bookk down for a week before resuming it again. She was supposed to be a leader and such but she couldn't even flippin trust anybody, I mean it was just flippen TigerClaw. The rest of your clan was fighting for their lives ya idiot! Then of course she goes off and makes FireHeart the new deputy because he saved her, even though he had just become a warrior like what, a book or two ago? When she went insane she completely strayed away from her original personality which was ridiculous, it eas like recreating her in a more stupid way, kinda like they were rebooting her but failed so hard at it. I like RiverClan. I don't really know why I've just always felt a strong bond towards it. Not because of SilverStream and GreyStripe. Not because of CrookedStar - MistyStar. I just always have. I like how they swiim and where their camp was placed in the forest territory, I could always picture a beautiful island like peice of land.
Profile Pic was made by me :D (づ ಠ ω ಠ )づ the beautiful cat thing Im going to Universal on Monday so ye. (I'm afraid of rollarcoasters...) I know. My sig. Is boring.
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Uh, Bluestar sorta had it justified, I think. She lost her kits, her close trusted warrior/deputy betrayed her, and then she had to deal with the dogs. I don't think she really wanted to, but more of a postponed shock reaction, to me. Blue was older, as well, so she could take things like death really hard since she was getting older And had her last life. And I really like Windclan. For the reason of Grey Wing and Slate. And I just really like the "Wind" out of it. And Tallstar was there...the tunneling, etc. AND yes I don't like Riverclan. I can't swim ;w;
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Lappy's AvatarLappy
Bluestar I'm not really a huge fan of Bluestar myself, and I think Bluestar's Prophecy was awful. But is her madness justisfied? Heck no. It was a terrible expirence to read her desent into madness. Favorite Clan ShadowClan by far. RiverClan is a close second, but I love ShadowClan. I like how it's name and it's past leaderships
Brokenstar and Tigerstar.
have given it a certain reputation, but...

Spoilers for AVoS

in the recent books, Rowanstar's terrible leadership skills broke ShadowClan for a while, which was very interesting to read about.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I'd like to join the clan. c:

Here

Hi! I'm FlarinaFairy, but you can call me Flarina or Fairy, and my warrior name is Silverbird! My favorite characters are probably Hollyleaf, Bluestar, Jayfeather, and Scourge. I mostly relate to and empathize with them on some level and see them as well-built characters. I've read all the books up to the most recent side books and up to Thunder Rising (I'm behind. ;w;). I think my favorite book so far has been Bluestar's Prophecy. And as for who was picked as Skyclan's leader... Leaf, aka Leafdapple, aka Leafstar. :3
Did I do it right?
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 1234567··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page