PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 666768

bugtango's Avatarbugtango

QUOTE originally posted by Deltastorm

Current Question(s) Of The Week

Jayfeather - the ever so popular edgy dude. What is your opinion of him? Or maybe the actions he's taken? Which clan do you think is the most underrated, and why? What clan would you like to see more of? [Includes Tribe of Rushing Water, BloodClan, and SkyClan]
@Sitten I get where you're coming from with Tigerstar having had a different mentor, though Word Of God
Kate, I think? One of the Erins
did say that he was destined to be evil. So I think then the thing is 'what if his destiny wasn't to be a buttface to everyone?" I'd like to see and AU where Tigerkit died with his siblings. Warrior Ravenpaw I feel like Tigerstar having not been around would have drastically changed the clans - Redtail would still be deputy for example, which I would have loved to see.
I'm just gonna hide this because it's not on the topic about Jayfeather or the other clans.

Redtail

Redtail could of died still. Later in the books maybe, but there is also a possibility that Oakheart would have dragged Redtail under the rocks with him, or he woud be under the rocks aswell, without Tigerclaw fighting off other warriors, ending in Oakhearts and Redtail's death. But, he could have stilled survived, and this is what would maybe have happened: And, Fireheart would probably never become leader ever, because Bluestar would die of age or whatnot, then Redtail would become Redstar, then because of not knowing Fireheart that much, he would make Whitestorm or someone else leader instead. Cloudtail would never come to Thunderclan, so Brightheart would be mates with Swiftpaw, who would have not died from dogs. Mistyfoot would never be leader, as Stormfur would still be deputy. Fireheart would never recive the the 'Three of your kin' Omen, because of not being a leader. Actually, Fireheart would probably stay a kittypet insead, come to think of it. Without Needing to come and kill Tigerstar, he would most likely stay a kittypet the rest of his life.
@AuracleofBacon True, but she had them for a reason. The reason was unknown to her at first, but to the spirit cats is where it came from. She gave them away to unite the clans someday, which I think is going to happen soon.
Aka the Vision of Shadows series
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
That's all not necessarily bad, but

Possible alt history

What if instead of scaring the living daylights out of tiny, the encounter he had with bluefur and tigerclaw inspired him to run away into the forest and join Thunderclan when he thought he'd be killed for not being wanted? Rusty still would have had that wanderlust, he likely still would have joined Thunderclan and excelled. Oakheart was a good cat, he wouldn't have dragged redtail under the rocks with him, plus it happened fast, I don't think he had time. Redtail may have still eventually died in battle, and if whitestorm had been appointed deputy he may have wanted to retire or may have died of old age before bluestar passed away. The dogs would have likely still been an issue in some way, after all, Tigerstar only manipulated the dogs through food. Things could have been so different, every small alteration could have a massive effect.
Oh god that got wordy
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Meowthlover's AvatarMeowthlover
Username/what you want to be called: Meowth Warrior name: Lavanderwillow Favourite/least favourite characters: Faves are Spottedleaf, Silverstream and Leopardstar. Least are Firestar, Bluestar and Smoky How far you've read: Thunder and Shadow (A Vision of Shadows Book #2) Any other things you'd like to include: Been into the fandom since about 5th grade. I'll be in 11th grade when I go back to school. [PASSWORD OF SORTS]: Tiny and Scourge
Wassup? Name's Ren. I'm a 21 year old enby who uses he/they pronouns. It's been AGES since I've been on here but I'm hoping to get on more often.

Current Fandoms

Harry Potter (I'm a Slytherin) Hazbin Hotel Good Omens Supernatural
Join my newest RP?
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Questions Of The Week

Mistystar is one of the oldest cats in the series, if not THE oldest. How do you feel about her leadership? Has she contributed anything to the clans, or is it time for her to move on and leave leadership to her deputy? On the topic of breaking the medicine code, the warrior and medicine code have both been broken many, many times. Discuss the reasoning behind some of these rule breaks. Was their motive for breaking the rules good? Bad? Could it have been improved upon?
Welcome to the ranks, Meowthlover c: Just in time for the rollover of the questions~ @Sitten Yeah I forgot to include 'ThunderClan' in stating Leafpool was the first medicine cat to have kits :p I'm a scrub. Yellowfang's was certainly worse though - she had to live with the knowledge that she indirectly killed kits through Brokenstar, and even her mate having been killed by his own son. Tiny as a clan cat would've been interesting. He'd feel wanted in ThunderClan at least if he can do well, though the kittypet stigma and his small size probably would've given him some teasing. @Nyan-cat12 Go ahead with discussion not on the official topic c: The official topics are just there to ensure there is always something to chat about. I think Oakheart was an honourable warrior, so I couldn't see him bringing Redtail down in the rockfall with him. I think it was also a spontaneous event, so he probably didn't know about the falling rocks. ThunderClan certainly wouldn't have a strong warrior without Tigerclaw, and Bramble and Tawny wouldn't have been born which brings the question of 'who would have been made deputy with Graystripes disappearance?'. I wonder if the "Three of your kin' omen still would've been a thing. Seeing kittypets with powers heading off to save the world could have been interesting. Though I agree that Firestar likely still would have joined and done well in ThunderClan. Maybe we'd see Brackenfur as deputy.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
floppingcat's Avatarfloppingcat
Hi, I'm floppingcat and you may call me flop. Warrior name: Acaciastorm (male). Not sure if I have a least fave character, XD. I'm just waiting to get LONG SHADOWS in the POWER OF THREE arc and the
password...
ShadowClan
WHY FIRESTAR IS WEIRD
Read um, I think its in ECLIPSE, he acts SO WEIRD when he encounters Jaypaw trying to get the stick from the lake!!!
my highest number of interactions in one day: 10,454 interactions Cats: 2 TRADE SHOP! WARRIOR CATS! My PokePark 'mon "Do not look directly at the bugs." - Minecraft PE home screen splash text
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Questions Of The Week

Mistystar is one of the oldest cats in the series, if not THE oldest. How do you feel about her leadership? Has she contributed anything to the clans, or is it time for her to move on and leave leadership to her deputy? On the topic of breaking the medicine code, the warrior and medicine code have both been broken many, many times. Discuss the reasoning behind some of these rule breaks. Was their motive for breaking the rules good? Bad? Could it have been improved upon?
Flop has been added to the member list. Feel free to hop in on the QotW - I'll be adding my input tomorrow hopefully, when it's not late at night or I'm on mobile :p
floppingcat's Avatarfloppingcat

QUOTE originally posted by Xylynx

Questions Of The Week

On the topic of breaking the medicine code, the warrior and medicine code have both been broken many, many times. Discuss the reasoning behind some of these rule breaks. Was their motive for breaking the rules good? Bad? Could it have been improved upon?
There have been a noticeably large amount of times the Codes have been broken for the better, and we must remember that even the Great Journey led to the near-destruction of the entire Code. However, we should not forget that major Code-breaking was mostly due to bad motives. The only exception seems to be Mudclaw, who really thought he was doing what he did for the better. He truly did seem to be a loyal cat until Tallstar's last breath was uttered as a deputy-changing ceremony, which probably drove him insane, especially as literally no cat he was a billion percent sure could be trusted told him that Onestar would be leader. This is where we get into "Could it have been approved upon?", though. Mudclaw seemed to want revenge, which I get, but he extremed it to the point of killing his own leader, full-fledged or not. So really, yes, this situation could have been made better. Mudclaw just didn't seem to realize this, and, while the facts are foggy, this is probably why StarClan took him into their ranks so abruptly.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Questions Of The Week

Mistystar Honestly, I'm done with Mistystar. I'm done with most cats from the first series. I have little to say on her, as I don't feel she has really done anything. Sure, she seems to serve as a somewhat level head at Gatherings and keep peace if she can, but that's about it. I just want her to keel over and die or something. I'd love to see RiverClan with a young, ambitious leader who wants to make his/her clan more recognised in the ShadowClan-ThunderClan drama that seems to be happening in AVoS. Not much to say on her really. Code-breaking Lowkey actually wanted to see Mudstar The Warrior Code has basically been stepped all over and shattered to pieces by now :p What's the point if no one seems to want to follow it? Mudclaw was doing doing what he thought was right though, and Hawkfrost just came along and helped fan the flames that lead to murder. Though he likely would have been disgruntled at being deputy under Onestar, he would have done well in my view. Since the only witnesses to Tallstar's decision were Onewhisker himself, and two (three? I think Squirrelflight was there?) ThunderClan cats - one of them known to have been close friends with Onewhisker, the other his loyal deputy - it's viable that Mudclaw be skeptical. He had no way of proving the three witnesses wrong, since even good people can lie for personal gain. And the whole circumstance was a little suspicious. My thoughts are all over the place right now and I can't get them organised to say what I'm thinking xP Other than that, I don't think any other instance of code-breaking is acceptable. I think Yellowfang might have fallen pregnant while she was still a warrior, though it's been a while since I read her novella. If so, then technically she wouldn't have broken the medicine cat code like so many others since she did have the kits before accepting the role. Or I could be completely wrong. Leafpool is inexcusable though. Moth Flight was a learning experience, and the code wasn't in place then :p

Sidenote - Project I'm working on

Alright, so some of you know of the infamous 'Starkit's Prophecy'. Some of you may even know of moonkitti's animated series dubbing it. A friend and I have decided that we are going to make our own little 'badly animated' series like this. We will be dubbing Obsidianwing's Quest, another infamous trollfic. Much like moonkitti's Starkit's Prophecy, Obsidianwing's Quest will be read with spelling errors and all c: There is indeed no mature content. The closest thing to cursing is literally 'what the frick!' Roles Audition lines Obsidianpaw/wing: Firestar no you have a mate you cant make me have ur kits I cant be wif you I had an affair wif firestar, nd pregnant with lionblazes kits, nd jayfeather is my bf If you can pronounce 'bf' as 'bff' rather than 'bee-eff' that'd be great. Sound worried ugh why does everybody luv me Sound bothered, annoyed, agitated, whatever what will I tell jayfeather? I want icewing too b the kits parent wif me not him This is a thought, rather than aloud words. I wanna see how you differ between thoughts and spoken words I'm here to tell you all today that...Its my time to fade. Wildfire will takenmeh place Sound at peace, but remember that you're about to throw yourself off a rock and fade away to nothing. Lots of pausing for dramatic effect sounds nice Firestar: I love u more then sandstorm! Be my mate! I LOVE HER! Screamed or yelled, preferably [MINOR] Sandstorm: But-but shes an dumb app! To be yelled Why does she hav too be so hot! Sound upset, crying if you can make that sound good Jayfeather: TAKEN - EXTERNAL FRIEND [MINOR] Icewing: ill be ur mate instead of dumb jayfeather I headcanon Icewing as being soft-spoken, so that'd be nice [MINOR] Tigerpaw: m-mom? Literally his only speaking role. Sound scared and panicked, because you're about to be killed by your own mother :p [MINOR] Berrynose: YOU ARE EXILE! Scream this as loud as possible if you can please xD [MINOR] Sol/Sun: I took over bloodclan so I could fight them...the old leader scourge visited me in the df and made me a vampire so I could live long and kill easily. Sound lazy and cocky, be a show-off, arrogant Im gunna change my name *hair flip* to sun because spanish is stupid Arrogant, sassy, whatever [MINOR] Blackstar: What's wrong? Genuine concern is good No! This will like totally ruin my rep! Just sound like a male version of a stereotypical teenage white girl in the movies xD [MINOR] Leopardstar: I am dead...on the inside Just...be edgy I Am sad and left because the clans were full of preps that didn't understand me...but i have a feeling you will Sorrowful, but still be edgy Oh obsidianwing...dont you know leaders have nine lives? Be edgy but also sound exhausted and like you're dying or something [MINOR] Scourge: Your a killer like me now. Join bloodclan Be matter-of-fact and casual A queen in bloodclans nursery will take care of your kit Brisk and professional, please [MINOR] Duckflight: Are you alright? Sound surprised and genuinely concerned Well, tell me what happened then! Curiousity and concern should be good. Impatience too [MINOR] Pikesplash: I'm fine, Duckflight...I just had a dream. It seemed so real, but it's fading from my memory fast Sound weak and breathless I...I was named Obsidianwing. I had a lot of mates and I...was a leader? You should be confused since you can't make head or tail of the dream :p Dramatic pausing should be good c: [MINOR] roles are really only a few lines, two or three 'paragraphs' at most. Like, Berrynose literally just yells 'YOU ARE EXILE' :p Obsidianwing is basically the only 'major' role. I recommend Audacity to record audition lines, since it's free and exports to many formats. I can dampen sound and boost sound if needed. Just PM me a link to the file or something if you want to try *shrug*
SparklyWølf's AvatarSparklyWølf

Off-topic/ Xylynx's project

I will audition for Berrynose or Sandstorm, if my computer will allow me to use da thing
My Little DragonCave Buddies!

pets

Avatar by chrisCrossed for me, used with permision. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Questions Of The Week

Short, simple question: what do you think would be the warrior names of all the cats who never made it to becoming a warrior? And why? [EG. Ravenpaw, Swiftpaw, Gorsepaw, etc.] Or maybe you think a certain warrior could do with a more suitable name? Also short and simple: what are some unpopular opinions you have about Warriors? It can be related to ships, characters, headcanons, whatever!
Time for the QotW to change over! And my input is straight away this time! No Warrior Name Ravenpaw is, of course, the big one. Going by traditional naming conventions, I think he would have been named Raventail [-tail is typically used to denote agility and swiftness, since the tail is a big part of movement, and he did catch an adder after all] or Ravenwhisker, since I can see him as a fantastic hunter. Swiftpaw would definitely be Swiftstep, or perhaps Swiftstorm due to his kinda arrogant/snobbish behaviour. I find the name Onestar to be strange. Onekit. Onepaw. Onewhisker makes sense, but 'Eaglekit' or 'Heatherkit' would have suited a brown tabby. 'Eaglewhisker' or 'Heatherwhisker' would actually describe the cat [as traditional naming does] rather than his whiskers. Numeric names are just stupid to me. Blackfoot also doesn't make sense to me. He's a primarily white cat with little bits of black. 'Black' is not exactly something recognisable about him as a kit. That'd be like naming a child 'Fingernail' or something - sure, it's there, but it's not really a defining trait, if you catch my drift? Unpopular Opinions -I don't ship Swiftpaw and Brightpaw. I hate this ship with a passion. I don't think she fought the dogs because she loved him, but because she was also frustrated that she wan't a warrior yet. Thornpaw just had more smarts :p -Bramblestar isn't that good of a leader [reasons why are AVoS spoilers!] -Leafpool never should have returned to being a medicine cat. For the battle, maybe, but she denounced her role as medicine cat and stepped down of her own accord. Boo hoo, too bad, you've shown you're not capable of following a sacred rule once already, so who knows if you'll do it again? Plus, it kinda seemed like she didn't really put that much effort into being a warrior.

@SparklyMarli

Well whenever you can [if at all] just send auditions to me :p

Pages: 123456··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page