PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Current Question(s) Of The Week

Jayfeather - the ever so popular edgy dude. What is your opinion of him? Or maybe the actions he's taken? Which clan do you think is the most underrated, and why? What clan would you like to see more of? [Includes Tribe of Rushing Water, BloodClan, and SkyClan]
All new applicants are approved and have been added~ The QotW changes over tomorrow - you'll still be able to talk about previous questions, though the 'official topic' will be different. But killing fox cubs is cruel Even though they're foxes, I think a medicine cat (or warrior, for that matter) would have something better to do than kill young. After all, a rule of life for them is that kits' safety crosses borders, even between rival clans. Since fox cubs are the equivilant of cat kittens, it makes senes to me that warriors do not quarrel with cubs Thank you Hollyleaf that was actually nice :3. Medicine cats breaking the code also depends on the code in question. I do believe Leafpool is the first ThunderClan medicine cat to break that code in particular. Goosefeather was a break of the 'no apprenticeship until 6 moons' since I think he was only four moons when he became a medicine apprentice? In having Leafpool foster her kits to Squirrelflight, that is actually hiding the fact that she herself had broken the code and had kits. With a WindClan cat no less. @Sitten I get where you're coming from with Tigerstar having had a different mentor, though Word Of God
Kate, I think? One of the Erins
did say that he was destined to be evil. So I think then the thing is 'what if his destiny wasn't to be a buttface to everyone?" I'd like to see and AU where Tigerkit died with his siblings. Warrior Ravenpaw I feel like Tigerstar having not been around would have drastically changed the clans - Redtail would still be deputy for example, which I would have loved to see.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page