PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Oh heck yeah I was like good on ya mothwing advocate for your clanmates but mmm she really doesn’t need to butt in on ShadowClan medicine like that because ShadowClan literally does thing different to RiverClan because of their environment, and so far it’s been working just fine because they haven’t died out yet so back off Mothwing 🤷 It’s kinda like how tigerheart was pushing warrior values on like every cat he came across in his super edition, and somehow got away with it just like mothwing is now. Like these other guys have different methods to you that work perfectly fine just chill guys :’D Also the whole reasoning for her being hard on shadowsight >:[ like ok but you didn’t even believe in StarClan for like 3/4 arcs because your brother faked one sign and your faith was weak xD But for clan cats who are brought up in the very strong religious community and of course the weird events surrounding communication in the first place? And Puddleshine was so supportive is Shadowsight up until Mothwing barged in and poor boy didn’t even get a chance to defend himself in front of moth/puddle/tiger when they had their chat and demoted him. I mean it’s been shown that StarClan will communicate through voice only multiple times, and there’s the whole ‘whispers at the moonpool’ thing so it’s not that far fetched to think that Shadowsight thought a disembodied voice would be StarClan? Plus being a young cat he wouldn’t have knowledge of that many of his ancestors. I’m just >:[ Mothwing stop chill out man tbh I think bristlespring is weird because it was so out of the blue on Bristlefrost’s part? I was actually kind of hopefully for Rootspring getting rejected and him running kind of parallel to Ashfur/Squirrelflight in the same arc. But oof. Though it does seem that this arc is hinting at maybe alterations to the warrior code which would be neat and if it means sudden unrequited love is now requited then yeah I guess? It’s like yeah bristlefrost was hella distracted/occupied by the problems with her clan and the whole spy thing but :/ she always seemed so embarrassed/off put by rootspring’s affection and until this book I don’t recall a single moment of oh hey yeah Rootspring’s pretty ok at the least.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page