PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Eh I could get behind Mothwing as an atheist but also get the whole spiritual leader thing as a medicine cat. Though she did at least acknowledge that starclan is real after the whole dark forest battle which is something :v My feelings on her were pretty meh neutral before but now it’s like? Girl you gotta turn his own mentor on him? I hope so bad for an evil/more so morally ambiguous medicine cat and ngl him helping ashfur at the end of last book has me 👀 if we get a villain/accessory to a villain pov I will be so happy But like mistystar still not letting Mothwing and RiverClan warrior #25 and #17 back together is like mmm ok mate. Might never happen but imo it’d be pretty neat to actually see/read about a leader stepping down and just retiring and the next leader starting off with fewer lives because of that. I don’t think that’s really been touched on beyond being mentioned with Pinestar and Sunstar because kittypet shenanigans.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page