PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Current Question(s) Of The Week

Jayfeather - the ever so popular edgy dude. What is your opinion of him? Or maybe the actions he's taken? Which clan do you think is the most underrated, and why? What clan would you like to see more of? [Includes Tribe of Rushing Water, BloodClan, and SkyClan]
I believe that providing the above when I post is a good way to avoid the inevitable 'so what's the topic?' when new people join. Plus it gives people a memory jog. It'll probably change from 'overarching topic' to 'Questions of the Week' so as not to prevent other topic from taking place. If that makes sense? Anyway, I'll put my two cents in first, I guess c: Regarding Jayfeather I like Jayfeather as a character, though I did find the sudden change from being a cheery kit to a grumpy apprentice kind of disappointing. Remember when he accepted he was blind as a kit, but didn't let that stop him from playing with Hollykit and Lionkit? It's likely the clan's treatment of him (he's blind, so we've got to be extra careful and gentle with him) bothered him greatly, thus providing a reason for this change in attitude. I kinda understand where that's coming from, since I've had a somewhat similar situation happen to me. I would have loved to see perky Jaypaw trying his hardest at warrior training, then medicine cat training. It might also have something to do with the whole 'forced into the job' thing that ThunderClan medicine cats seem to be seeing a lot of now. Still, perky happy Jaypaw :D I find Jayfeather as a medicine cat a tad unbelievable. I understand that he has (had?) powers, though I think sight is an important part of taking care of another person (or cat, in this case). The other senses can't always provide every single detail that sight can help with. I think a young elder, like Nightpelt in Yellowfang's Secret before he was forced to resume warrior duties, would have been interesting and a better fit than something he didn't even want in the first place. BloodClan I'd love to see more of BloodClan. Not Scourge's rise to power, but BloodClan. I want to know how BloodClan is/was faring under the rule of Snake and Ice, and if they still terrorise the alleys and kittypets. It kinda felt shoved in and rushed in the first series, not appearing until the final book (or maybe the last two? I can't remember). But since we know some of BloodClan's history with the Scourge Mangas, I want to see BloodClan once the clans have moved from the forest. There's more Twolegplace for them to prowl around in without the forest :p A bit rushed, since I need to go do something in a few minutes, but still: a starting point :D @Stormfang Copperstar, our benevolent overlord I'd say go with one of the more well-known characters *cough*Firestar*cough*Graystripe*cough* for a banner c:
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page