PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

*****'s Avatar*****
I love mai Jaybae, before he was popular! But there are some things I just don't like about him... first of all he can walk into other cats dreams, which seems absolutely ridiculous! Yet I really like how we get the opportunity to see clan life through a blind cat, and he has helped me develop my characters. I love the fact that he wanted to be a warrior, but accepted his fate, and became a medicine cat. I feel that something like that would be hard to accept but he for sure handled it well. Probably BloodClan, I mean we have books about SkyClan life, and many books that take place in the Tribe of Rushing Water. But we only get 2 books that barely hint at what BloodClan life was like. I think it would br nice to see more of the clan that threatened the forest in the 6th book.

Also I drew this...

Profile Pic was made by me :D (づ ಠ ω ಠ )づ the beautiful cat thing Im going to Universal on Monday so ye. (I'm afraid of rollarcoasters...) I know. My sig. Is boring.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page