PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Hiya! My name is Kodiak, but you can call me Kodi. ^w^ I currently am still coming up with my Warriors 'Sona, but I used to go by Minnowtail in the last clan, as well as under my old username of valortalons. Maybe they will be a Norwegian Forest Cat/Maine Coon from Riverclan, but that isn't yet set in stone. I am slowly but surely reading through Dawn of the Clans and have not started A Vision of Shadows, but I don't mind any spoilers! So far, my favorite cats have been Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Bluestar, Brightheart, Leafpool, and... Stormstar. That's right, what Crookedstar should have been named. My least favorites would probably be Scourge and Hollyleaf, sue me*
Don't take this to heart, haha! They are just too overrated in my opinion, and don't have an interesting story. *shrug*
. Some random tidbits about me... I guess if you are interested? - Freshman in High School. - Pursuing a career in Veterinary Care. - My only pet is my dog, Echo. - I've had many different pets in the past*
Fish, parakeets, rats, cats, and of course, dogs.
. - Arts and crafts are my hobbies! Still salty about Stormkit's kithood.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page